The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok to be clear as to what the plan is

My YZ-775 warp in calling MAYDAY showing a clean transport company ID. being chased by Jarons ships showing a Pirate ID. Even Trench would move to protect friendly transports. My ships then go down and pick up Cargo, when they come back up, my Providence warps in saying we will take them the rest of the way to their destination, sporting the CIS tags.

Yes I have an Agave out of system using its powerful sensors to survey the situation from a distance. Yes its possible that Trench will notice it and begin to move in to get rid of it, but by then it will leave and all he will know is he was being monitored.

Sounds pretty good, unless the CIS is blockading the planet. The only thing that might go wrong is the Providence bit at the end. It just seems out of place and too convenient. Also maybe an oddity that Trench would notice. (Didn't it have a T-series commanding before it was captured?)

Sounds pretty good, unless the CIS is blockading the planet. The only thing that might go wrong is the Providence bit at the end. It just seems out of place and too convenient. Also maybe an oddity that Trench would notice. (Didn't it have a T-series commanding before it was captured?)

Yes, but he doesnt know that, nor since it was NOT reported stolen yet does he know that the gaurd has or hasnt changed. I also have B1's that can "fill the part" as the T-series could have been damaged in a run in with the republic. If the CIS ship was ASSIGNED to pick up the YZ's there isnt anything Convenient about it.... its just another assignment... by the time he has time to check on it, we are long gone.

(The CIS are tranporting goods to and from the planet... its some of those goods that we are stealing, that doesnt sound like a blockade to me, that's goods pick ups and deliveries.)

Edit: to be fair he suspected something but didnt do anything until anakin revealed the cloak ship. He even said, "he could have easily gotten past the blockade with that cloaked ship" so while he may be suspicious, it wont be till we are long gone before he will be able to ACT on those suspicions.

Edited by tunewalker

Yes, but he doesnt know that, nor since it was NOT reported stolen yet does he know that the gaurd has changed. I also have B1's that can "fill the part" as the T-series could have been damaged in a run in with the republic. If the CIS ship was ASSIGNED to pick up the YZ's there isnt anything Convenient about it.... its just another assignment... by the time he has time to check on it, we are long gone.

(The CIS are tranporting goods to and from the planet... its some of those goods that we are stealing, that doesnt sound like a blockade to me, that's goods pick ups and deliveries.)

If the CIS is transporting then that's one worry out of the way, but I'm still not convinced about the whole Providence thing.

If the CIS is transporting then that's one worry out of the way, but I'm still not convinced about the whole Providence thing.

Its last known assignment was to protect a CIS convoy, we have another CIS convoy its being "sent to protect" whats wrong with it?

Its last known assignment was to protect a CIS convoy, we have another CIS convoy its being "sent to protect" whats wrong with it?

That it doesn't come into the system with the transports. And that it arrives after the pirates.

That it doesn't come into the system with the transports. And that it arrives after the pirates.

we could technically amend that with out any trouble... if it makes more sense, heck then we can excuse what happened to the T-series by having it be the pirates that damaged it...

Edited by tunewalker

That's easy to explain it dropped off its convey at another location and it received new order to protect this convey.It will take time for us to load the goods so its not right afterwards.

Side note:Tune maybe we should watch the system and follows some of the transports to see where their coming from and is their a location in between where we can raid the convey before they reach the system.

Edited by Jarons

That's easy to explain it dropped off its convey at another location and it received new order to protect this convey.It will take time for us to load the goods Karadon so its not right afterwards.

This to is a good explination... either one works.

As Arbiter, it is my duty to consider all angles. :rolleyes:

Well if you wish to debate.... as to WHY you think it wont work...

Also I remind you "moral boost" for my men from RnR

Morale: R&R (unlock)

from the tech trees... since I was noted as having R&R my men SHOULD have a moral boost to planning and executing plans such as these.

As Arbiter, it is my duty to consider all angles. :rolleyes:

Sil only way this plan won't work is if Darth Sidious is on the ship and sense us and tell Trench our plan and he blows us out the sky.Other then that We are making off with the goods.

My men should also have a Moral boost after winning that victory against the CIS.

Edited by Jarons

Well if you wish to debate.... as to WHY you think it wont work...

Also I remind you "moral boost" for my men from RnR

Morale: R&R (unlock)

from the tech trees... since I was noted as having R&R my men SHOULD have a moral boost to planning and executing plans such as these.

Nothing to do with morale.

Its partly due to the Providence being alone. CIS ships don't do that.

The timing is too perfect.

Quite odd for the pirates to back off so easily, or to chase into fortified territory.

Crew will likely operate the ship differently than droids would.

and a few other reasons. Merely because it hasn't been reported as stolen yet, doesn't mean there won't be give aways.

Sil only way this plan won't work is if Darth Sidious is on the ship and sense us and tell Trench our plan and he blows us out the sky.Other then that We are making off with the goods.

My men should also have a Moral boost after winning that victory against the CIS.

Well that a bit of exaggeration. But besides my issue with the Providence, Jaron's got a couple of ships to lose.

I am sure Darth Tyranous could do just as well. :rolleyes: Or even Ventress or Grievous. :p

Just saying, Trench is quite a cautious one and he might notice one of these oddities. The absence of the T-series too might make him curious since the ship has no signs of battle. Being fully repaired and all.

Nothing to do with morale.

Its partly due to the Providence being alone. CIS ships don't do that.

The timing is too perfect.

Quite odd for the pirates to back off so easily, or to chase into fortified territory.

Crew will likely operate the ship differently than droids would.

and a few other reasons. Merely because it hasn't been reported as stolen yet, doesn't mean there won't be give aways.

Well Like I said, we could technically AMEND the plan to have it WITH the convoy and being attacked, it becomes much less suspicious that way.

There is a 1 Subjugator class heavy cruiser in that fleet. The moment pirates see that they RUN....

I have droids....

I am sure Darth Tyranous could do just as well. :rolleyes: Or even Ventress or Grievous. :p

Just saying, Trench is quite a cautious one and he might notice one of these oddities. The absence of the T-series too might make him curious since the ship has no signs of battle. Being fully repaired and all.

Yes but again as I noted, while he is suspicious as he said with Anakin, he COULD have gotten to the surface if he hadnt shot at him. So even if he is suspicious it will take time for him to confirm and ACT on those suspicions, to long we will be gone by then...

And Like I said, technically we can just amend the plan to have the Providence show up at the same time, maybe take some damage, If it makes more sense that way.

Heck go ahead amend the plan the "other ships" were destroyed in fleeing this massive Pirate fleet "you should have seen what they started with Sir" from one of the B1's... it should be fine....

Edited by tunewalker

IC

"Kij, man its been a crazy couple a weeks hasnt it." Saltik said.

"you know I am quite sorry for leaving as quickly as I did, but business is business. Speaking of which... I was wondering what you guys got lined up right now?" Saltik finished.

IC

"Kij, man its been a crazy couple a weeks hasnt it." Saltik said.

"you know I am quite sorry for leaving as quickly as I did, but business is business. Speaking of which... I was wondering what you guys got lined up right now?" Saltik finished.

*Picks up a metal cup and takes a swig*

"You know, the last time I saw someone leave that fast, I had to collect their bounty a day later, Captain..." (jokingly)

*Sets cup aside*

"As for work, there is still war all around, and tomorrow there will still be war all around... If you could do something about that..."

*The abnormally large Duros smirked, which did not offset the glint of his armor one bit.*

"More specifically, Bothawui...*

Edited by Silenceo

*Picks up a metal cup and takes a swig*

"You know, the last time I saw someone leave that fast, I had to collect their bounty a day later, Captain..." (jokingly)

*Sets cup aside*

"As for work, there is still war all around, and tomorrow there will still be war all around... If you could do something about that..."

*The abnormally large Duros smirked, which did not offset the glint of his armor one bit.*

"More specifically, Bothawui...*

"Imagine your suprise when you found you were PAYING the man a day later, and tension on some CIS fronts were miraculously remedied... hmmm wonder what could have happened there." Saltik smirks and laughs.

"Bothawui" :eek:, "I never expect the republic would need assistance THERE, those higher ups are just letting EVERYTHING go to the dogs arent they" He said shaking his head.

"I will check it out and see what I can do about it" He said "unless you got something more you want to say about the situation?" He finished.

Edited by tunewalker

"Imagine your suprise when you found you were PAYING the man a day later, and tension on CIS fronts were miraculously remedied... hmmm wonder what could have happened there." Saltik smirks and laughs.

"Bothawui" :eek:, "I never expect the republic would need assistance THERE, those higher ups are just letting EVERYTHING go to the dogs arent they" He said shaking his head.

"I will check it out and see what I can do about it" He said "unless you got something more you want to say about the situation?" He finished.

*Kij shakes his head as he wags his finger*

"No, no no... Bothawui is secure. One of the most secure planets along the border territories shared with the CIS."

*He pauses, seeing if Saltik can guess before he mentions the true goal*