The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

"Sorry I could not come to meet you in person... again, things unexpected things came up, but I heard our joint effort went well, and that you had another business proposition for me and my men" Saltik said.

It's fine Mr.Saltik nice to hear from you. I have to admit your men live up to their Reputation am very impressed.Yes our venture went very well no casualties from either side.Yes that is correct what do you know about Farstine Mr.Saltik?"Adrian asked"

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fine Mr.Saltik nice to hear from you. I have to admit your men live up to their Reputation am very impressed.Yes our venture went very well no casualties from either side.Yes that is correct what do you know about Farstine Mr.Saltik?"Adrian asked"

I know its location and that's about it, any details would go along way to accomplishing any mission it is you might have.

Galactic Alert!

"Citizens of the galaxy, breaking new development from the core! The Galactic Empire, which had initially been driven back, and eventually holding their ground... Has started to regain their momentum. Against all odds, the Galactic Empire is pushing back into Republic and Old Republic space."

*A brief clip is shown of a Imperial fleet jumping out of hyperspace in front of a Republic and Old Republic combined fleet. The Imperial Flagship was the Executor... The united Republics were unable to stave off the onslaught, with the clip ending before the rest of the disaster could be seen by the public.*

"We need, no. The GALAXY needs all able bodied men and women, and all star ship captains who value freedom, to help hold the line! In just a few short hours of this new offensive Fondor has already been captured. As has Cato Nemodia, Commenor, Duro, Giju, Balmorra, and several other worlds near the front lines. If freedom is to prevail, we must stand united!"

*end broadcast*

Edited by Silenceo

OOC: This throws a wrench into things. I'll have to work around this.

IC:

After picking up the news on the HoloNet, Tayrn immediately reassessed his strategy and contacted the Republic Bannistar Station.

"Attention Bannistar Station, this is former Jedi Knight Tayrn." He started. "I am aware of the recent happenings with the Galactic Empire and I would like to lend my assistance. Respond if you are interested in hearing what I propose."

I know its location and that's about it, any details would go along way to accomplishing any mission it is you might have.

Well its a independent planet were your allowed to trade with the Republic and CIS which is a anomaly in the Galaxy as you most know.What I want from you and your men is to bleed the System dry every Convey in and out of the system should be in fear that its going to be raided by a unknown pirate gang.We will split the shares 70/30 with your company keeping the 70.We will meet on LOK to trade split the goods.Would this be something your company be interested in?

OOC: This throws a wrench into things. I'll have to work around this.

IC:

After picking up the news on the HoloNet, Tayrn immediately reassessed his strategy and contacted the Republic Bannistar Station.

"Attention Bannistar Station, this is former Jedi Knight Tayrn." He started. "I am aware of the recent happenings with the Galactic Empire and I would like to lend my assistance. Respond if you are interested in hearing what I propose."

*Someone responded almost before Tayrn was done speaking*

"I would be willing to hear what you have to say, Tayrn. Master O'gis of the Republic. We do not have time to waste, multiple fleets are already being rallied."

Well its a independent planet were your allowed to trade with the Republic and CIS which is a anomaly in the Galaxy as you most know.What I want from you and your men is to bleed the System dry every Convey in and out of the system should be in fear that its going to be raided by a unknown pirate gang.We will split the shares 70/30 with your company keeping the 70.We will meet on LOK to trade split the goods.Would this be something your company be interested in?

We will see what we can do, but other things demand our attention first....

*Someone responded almost before Tayrn was done speaking*

"I would be willing to hear what you have to say, Tayrn. Master O'gis of the Republic. We do not have time to waste, multiple fleets are already being rallied."

"Greetings, Master Jedi, it is good to hear from you. I am in possession of a modest fleet and have begun making contacts of my own with greater powers. No doubt you have heard of the Separatist fleet destroyed above Eriadu, that was my doing." Tayrn chose his next words carefully. "No doubt my actions will attract the Separatists' attention. So, here is what I propose. Rally against the Empire, I will serve as a distraction, a thorn in the droid army's side to keep their attention off of you. I merely ask that you provide me with resources and troops when I call for them. I realize that it might be too much, but you cannot afford to contend with two armies at once."

"Greetings, Master Jedi, it is good to hear from you. I am in possession of a modest fleet and have begun making contacts of my own with greater powers. No doubt you have heard of the Separatist fleet destroyed above Eriadu, that was my doing." Tayrn chose his next words carefully. "No doubt my actions will attract the Separatists' attention. So, here is what I propose. Rally against the Empire, I will serve as a distraction, a thorn in the droid army's side to keep their attention off of you. I merely ask that you provide me with resources and troops when I call for them. I realize that it might be too much, but you cannot afford to contend with two armies at once."

"Congratulations on the small victory Tayrn. Unfortunately, our spies report that the CIS are reading for a major assault as well. This likely explains the lack of convoy's to ambush recently... I fear that the CIS and the Galactic Empire have united in cause. Even with your support, I fear it will not be enough. If we are to surv-"

*The transmission sudden turned to static*

"Congratulations on the small victory Tayrn. Unfortunately, our spies report that the CIS are reading for a major assault as well. This likely explains the lack of convoy's to ambush recently... I fear that the CIS and the Galactic Empire have united in cause. Even with your support, I fear it will not be enough. If we are to surv-"

*The transmission sudden turned to static*

OOC: Dangnabit. Hmm, going to have to change strategies again. :p

IC:

"Get him back!" Tayrn ordered the tech crews, but quickly realized that they had lost contact. Thoughts raced through his mind, strategies formed and blew to dust in an instant. "Send an X-Wing scout to find out what happened. Hopefully it is nothing serious."

Gall: CIS Pursuit

1 Subjugator class heavy cruiser

2 Providence Destroyers

4 Lucrehulk battleships

30 Munificents

Battle Plan

Reclaim pilfered cargo

Find stolen Providence (it was tracked)

Re-capture Gall

Trench will be using an unusually aggressive attack, using his flagship to soak up the damage, and using the Lucrehulks to protect the Munificents. In so doing, he will use the prow cannons to keep the battle in his favor.

vs

Farewell Coalition

1 Keldabe-class battleship

2 Terminus-class destroyer

1 Ardent-class fast frigate

8 Crusader-class corvette

4 YZ-2500 heavy transports

500 Bes’uliik

100 M12-LKimogila Heavy fighter

70 Tra’kad

100 Davaab-type starfighter

Battle Plan

- Flee

- Leave ground force to hide

-Try to spark a Rebellion

- FC is fleeing to Nelvaan.

Variables

- Trench tracked them from Ryloth

- Trench is an incredibly skilled tactician

- FC can escape still due to lack of interdiction in the CIS ships

- Republic could come to Gall's aid, if given enough time to get a force together

- CIS are low of fighters, due to having used the space for cargo from the transports instead

- Trench will not rush into the fight, but rather slowly engage and use range to his advantage

- FC ships are much faster and more agile than CIS ships

Debate!

Edited by Silenceo

Gall: CIS Pursuit

1 Subjugator class heavy cruiser

2 Providence Destroyers

4 Lucrehulk battleships

30 Munificents

Battle Plan

Reclaim pilfered cargo

Find stolen Providence (it was tracked)

Re-capture Gall

Trench will be using an unusually aggressive attack, using his flagship to soak up the damage, and using the Lucrehulks to protect the Munificents. In so doing, he will use the prow cannons to keep the battle in his favor.

vs

Farewell Coalition

1 Keldabe-class battleship

2 Terminus-class destroyer

1 Ardent-class fast frigate

8 Crusader-class corvette

4 YZ-2500 heavy transports

500 Bes’uliik

100 M12-LKimogila Heavy fighter

70 Tra’kad

100 Davaab-type starfighter

Battle Plan

TBA

Variables

TBA

Debate!

Oh no...some troubles going down.

But there's going to be a party on Ord Mantell with some fireworks and music. Free food and drink. Games for young and old. And lots of Inquisition propaganda. :D

Really Sil

The Providence was tracked back as having visited the Gall system, and Trench is trying to track down that Providence since he knew something was up. He decided to go for the root instead of the branch.

Though he does not have any interdiction if you wish to flee.

Oh no...some troubles going down.

But there's going to be a party on Ord Mantell with some fireworks and music. Free food and drink. Games for young and old. And lots of Inquisition propaganda. :D

I will probably join you there for cakes and cookies when I can get there. its a bit of a distance, but my men always love a good party :D.

*Bannistar Station had been split asunder, with portions of metal still glowing. It was almost as if some one had ignited the fuel containers it used to refuel fleets. Sabotage. At the edge of the system, a large CIS fleet could be seen, swooping in to strike the large distracted and disorganized Republic fleet.*

Galactic Alert!

"Citizens of the galaxy, breaking new development from the core! The Galactic Empire, which had initially been driven back, and eventually holding their ground... Has started to regain their momentum. Against all odds, the Galactic Empire is pushing back into Republic and Old Republic space."

*A brief clip is shown of a Imperial fleet jumping out of hyperspace in front of a Republic and Old Republic combined fleet. The Imperial Flagship was the Executor... The united Republics were unable to stave off the onslaught, with the clip ending before the rest of the disaster could be seen by the public.*

"We need, no. The GALAXY needs all able bodied men and women, and all star ship captains who value freedom, to help hold the line! In just a few short hours of this new offensive Fondor has already been captured. As has Cato Nemodia, Commenor, Duro, Giju, Balmorra, and several other worlds near the front lines. If freedom is to prevail, we must stand united!"

*end broadcast*

"They're certainly predictable."

Dar'yaim had known the first to strike would be the Empire. And he'd correctly calculated their actions would focus on the Republic and Old Republic. The Core had always been a volatile place, and now the cauldron was boiling over into a full-scale conflict.

Thankfully for the Republic, Dar'yaim hated very few things in the galaxy more than he did the Empire.

"Ensign, order the fleet to stand ready for an operation. The Republic will be hailing us for aid soon enough..."

*Bannistar Station had been split asunder, with portions of metal still glowing. It was almost as if some one had ignited the fuel containers it used to refuel fleets. Sabotage. At the edge of the system, a large CIS fleet could be seen, swooping in to strike the large distracted and disorganized Republic fleet.*

OOC: Is this seen by my scout ship I sent?

OOC: I'm guessing I shouldn't get involved, right? :p

OOC: Not anything you can do for those ships at the station, will be one hell of a fight though. The Republic Commander is pretty epic.

Though it likely would be interesting if you were to use the outer rim travel bonus to get around in such a time of crisis. I am sure Jaron would be more than willing to meet up with your forces somewhere to regroup for a counter attack.

Edited by Silenceo

OOC: Not anything you can do for those ships at the station, will be one hell of a fight though. The Republic Commander is pretty epic.

Though it likely would be interesting if you were to use the outer rim travel bonus to get around in such a time of crisis. I am sure Jaron would be more than willing to meet up with your forces somewhere to regroup for a counter attack.

OOC: We'll have to get something set up, then. My ships are a bit damaged, but, hey, troll shields FTW, right?

Jarons, let's make contact and get something working here.