Kaliyo (spoilers) IA

vlincent

So i just completed the kailyo story line. Should be noted that i play as a loyal imperial agent that also is loyal to darth jadus.

So at the second last mission i found out she was selling information about the empire to a anarchist group. I told her she betrayed the empire. Now at the last mission it seems to be all gone. Friendly choice nothing about the betray.

Kinda hoped to get her to prison.

Whats all that about?

Edited by vlincent

I think if you decide to work for the empire, you know that the sith always have more power over you. And i am not sure, but only the republic brainwashed me. If my memory serves me right no imperial ever said a key word.

Everyone as there own personal views. This was my, but i suspect that they betraying was just left under dust. I do wonder what will happen in a next expansion with the agent companions.

I think if you decide to work for the empire, you know that the sith always have more power over you. And i am not sure, but only the republic brainwashed me. If my memory serves me right no imperial ever said a key word.

Everyone as there own personal views. This was my, but i suspect that they betraying was just left under dust. I do wonder what will happen in a next expansion with the agent companions.

It was the empire who brainwashed you, just the SIS who got ahold of the code and actually used it.

Ah but the empire placed the mind control device in you in the first place! The pubs never could have exploited it if the imps didn't get the ball rolling.

And the excuse was kinda lame; oh you challenged a dark lord of the sith, what did you expect. Oh I don't know, a little loyalty from my Keeper who's ORDERS I WAS FOLLOWING!?! I did have a soft spot for Keeper-turned-Minister of Intelligence though so I wasn't that upset. Though I still screwed him over in the end and kept the codex because I had this situation still in my mind. Pissed I tell you, PISSED! hehe

Anyway I can see why your version of events with Kaliyo seem a bit disconnected. I went with the same approach as Jrr_hypernova, I gave her crap for not cutting me in and/or telling me sooner and no real harm done. To wit she regretted not mentioning it to me earlier. She did side with you in the end against her friend, don't forget that too. :o

Edited by Ridickilis

I see your point. At what time line was the serum being injected into your system? Already at the start of chapter 1? And i played as a imperial, human. So i was born imperial and i think the lore wise the imperial people are loyaal as ****.

Any way the rep used the codes, i killed them all. At the ending of chapter 1 i was the hand of jadus. According to my knowledge i now outrank a lord of the sith? And i gave the black codex to jadus. Seems a bit weird because killing lots of slaves/people from other sith lords is like a betray. But i bent a knee for Jadus. So i was loyal towards Jadus from the start then the empire.

The rishi IA quest was nice. I never held any affection towards the former keeper. But watcher 2 was a good co-worker, although i did betray her at chapter 1.

Edited by vlincent

So i just completed the kailyo story line. Should be noted that i play as a loyal imperial agent that also is loyal to darth jadus.

So at the second last mission i found out she was selling information about the empire to a anarchist group. I told her she betrayed the empire. Now at the last mission it seems to be all gone. Friendly choice nothing about the betray.

Whats all that about?

You could kill her in Beta, but they removed that the same way they did Quinn:(

I see your point. At what time line was the serum being injected into your system? Already at the start of chapter 1? And i played as a imperial, human. So i was born imperial and i think the lore wise the imperial people are loyaal as ****.

Any way the rep used the codes, i killed them all. At the ending of chapter 1 i was the hand of jadus. According to my knowledge i now outrank a lord of the sith? And i gave the black codex to jadus. Seems a bit weird because killing lots of slaves/people from other sith lords is like a betray. But i bent a knee for Jadus. So i was loyal towards Jadus from the start then the empire.

The rishi IA quest was nice. I never held any affection towards the former keeper. But watcher 2 was a good co-worker, although i did betray her at chapter 1.

I was wondering, if you remember, what was different if you sided with Jadus on their reason for mind control? I've always meant to do an agent run as the loyal hand of Jadus to see what was different but never got around to it. I figured they probably just tweaked the text to something like "you opposed imperial intelligence, what did you expect" or something to that effect or did they still try and blame the Dark Council for it?

Oh yeah, giving those SIS their comeuppance was quite fun. :rak_04: I was a pretty brutal agent (D-V, no survivors) but wouldn't say I was loyal to the Empire either. Really just loyal to my crew.

Edited by Ridickilis

I think the injection of mind control happen before chapter 1. Because while in chapter 1 there was no mission that you should report to kaas city for a medical issue of something of that sort.

Wasn't really any difference between the reason. They just said you might be a problem for the dark council. To much knowledge and power.

The crew was loyal to me, most of them

I think the injection of mind control happen before chapter 1. Because while in chapter 1 there was no mission that you should report to kaas city for a medical issue of something of that sort.

Wasn't really any difference between the reason. They just said you might be a problem for the dark council. To much knowledge and power.

The crew was loyal to me, most of them

I think it actually happened in the Interlude between A1 and A2. You don't remember reporting to Kaas City because they made you forget and then put you back on your ship/Vaiken spacedock.

• 5 months later...
Yeah, I felt her storyline became a little weak, when you couldn't kill her :/ Not that I think the Agent should be loyal to the Empire anymore. They brainwashed you for following orders and doing your job. After that point, they deserve to be betrayed, but Kaliyo, she's betraying you from the start :/

Whats all that about?

As I discussed in another thread on this forum, its just an example of story choices having zero actual effect. No matter what happens in the class story, main gameplay doesn't change from status quo.