Why the hell cant i respecc from juggernaut to marauder ?

TheUndutchable

Not really Rift has the same system

the difference is they wernt to lazy to *********** implement respecc or dual specc

heck they even have 6x specc

Rift does not have the same system. Rift has four classes each with many talent trees. This is a tiered classing system. there are essentially 8 classes per side.

Rift does not have the same system. Rift has four classes each with many talent trees. This is a tiered classing system. there are essentially 8 classes per side.

Call it whatever u want bro its the pretty much almost the same

and the fact u cant respecc from juggernaut to marauder is stupid.

Edited by Meluna

Oh right. Rifts has it. But wait, isn't that a different game? I could have sworn this game is called something completely different. Here's a thought, start listening to the NPC's and then maybe you won't be in this kind of trouble next time? If you can't be bothered even doing that then why are you playing this game?

Or it's just making your choice count instead of being another thing you click that doesn't ultimately matter. Bioware is into that kind of thing.

As pointed out earlier, you're told the choice is permanent.

Edited by Meluna

And yet, in Rift, you can't respec from a Cleric to a Warrior.

Same idea, different implementation. You pick your class around level 10, and from then on, it's your class. You want a Marauder, roll a Marauder, just like if you wanted a new Mage in Rift.

Edited by Meluna

A Marauder and a Juggernaut have no more in common than a Ret Pally and an Arms Warrior. SWTOR doesn't have 4 classes per side, it has 8. There just happen to be 4 story lines, which the starting "class" shares with its advanced classes.

Rift has that as well

u can be a rogue and u can specc it to be a hunter it just doesnt have the name hunter ?

and u can still respecc to rogue

do u understand the words that i am typing ?

i know what everyone is saying that a sid has 8 classes, but in rift u can respecc,

do u understand ? do u get it ?

Rift has that as well

u can be a rogue and u can specc it to be a hunter it just doesnt have the name hunter ?

i know what everyone is saying that a sid has 8 classes, but in rift u can respecc,

Rift has four classes each with 6? talent trees. TOR has 8 classes each with 3 talent trees. See the difference now?

Rift has that as well

Do YOU understand that this game is, in fact, not called Rifts? But hey, if you miss it that much then why don't you go back to Rifts? It obviously has something you want and can't have from Star Wars.

Rift has four classes each with 6? talent trees. TOR has 8 classes each with 3 talent trees. See the difference now?

Yeah like the fact u cant respecc in tor and that in rift u can respecc ?

In rift u dont need to level 2 chars just to respecc

this is just fun u guys are so hot for this game arnt you ?

Yeah like the fact u cant respecc in tor and that in rift u can respecc ?

In rift u dont need to level 2 chars just to respecc

this is just fun u guys are so hot for this game arnt you ?

You can respec in TOR. You can change your talent tree points just like you can in Rift. You cannot change your class just like in Rift.

The class system in this game is much more in tune with Aion IMO. For example, in Aion you would start with a warrior, then at level 10 you had to choose between becoming a Gladiator or a Templar. This decision was permanent and both classes had very different play styles, much like the classes in SWTOR.

The big difference was that in Aion, the Templar was the TANK advanced class who did not dps well at all, and the Gladiator was the DPS who could not tank. At least in SWTOR all of the advanced classes have a pretty good DPS spec.