Jarring Strike

MatzahMaul

Must have talent, in my opinion. Absolutely vital to soloing golds cleanly. Not bad for pvp, but with all the "must be behind target" lag on swiftsure right now.

I love how half the time you'll jar someone and they'll be out of range of followups because they've lag flicked 10meters away but the ui hasn't updated.

<3 queuesure.

I love how half the time you'll jar someone and they'll be out of range of followups because they've lag flicked 10meters away but the ui hasn't updated.

<3 queuesure.

I don't think this is a server specific thing.

On The Fatman, it happens to me roughly 40% of the time, especially on Huttball. It happened in beta often enough too.

Quite annoying too.

I'm not sure if it is or isn't anymore. I played on a low pop in early access for a bit (didn't have time to wait out the 5hour queue) and the ui lag was noticeably less.

On The Fatman, it happens to me roughly 40% of the time, especially on Huttball. It happened in beta often enough too.

Quite annoying too.

I didn't have an issue with it during 239's build, and only had it sporadically on Leviathan (not counting weekend warrior tests). But on Swiftsure, i cant seem to land a damn HS in a warzone to save my life (literally).