Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Servers just crashed?

Screaming_Ziva

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears it a was a strange hiccup that knocked people off. All servers appear to up and running properly. Please try to log in once again. We will continue to monitor.

Thanks!

-eric

It's all good Eric, my guildies and I are drinking enough brew to put this all behind us :D

It appears it a was a strange hiccup that knocked people off. All servers appear to up and running properly. Please try to log in once again. We will continue to monitor.

Thanks!

-eric

Ah good to know. Thought it was my internet acting up again.

Couldn't get past the SoR load screen before character select screen. B.C. server, but i don't know if that matters since I couldn't get to character select. This was 5 minutes ago. I waited one cigarette. Thats about 5-7 minutes. Would love to play today. Also, as far as cartel coins are concerned, the account section of this site is down, for me at least, I couldn't view anything account related on this or another browser. We all know problems relating to cartel coins will be fixed though, and fast.

Thanks!

-eric

All seems well...but people are missing their Cartel Coins...

The European servers are still running but I got a disconnect (due to my own connection, not SWTOR's fault) and when I logged back in, I am now in the inifinite splash screen and cannot even get to server select. :(

Players are reporting they are missing their Cartel Coins on European servers as well.

Thanks!

-eric

All servers are not up and running. Have a look for yourself.

http://www.swtor.com/server-status

All the American west coast servers are down and all of Europe is down.

Edited by DarthEccen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.