Super Serious Starfighter Saturday on The Bastion, March 28th

Drakkolich

Great night of Starfighter had a really good turnout.

I'll get the videos of my games up this week, sadly the first game I played my stream was having really bad frames issues I'm going to save it to twitch for anyone that really wants to watch it.

Everything else went great stream wise though. We had some really really hard matches tonight. In one game we faught 12 good players.

Thanks to everyone who came out!!

Edited by Drakkolich

We had some games where every spot on the opposition was a group queue. While you can certainly solo queue, there's a reason Drako organizes teams for people- its so that we can get group v group more often. If you queue solo, by definition you'll never have your side be full premades, but the opposing side still could.

Hey had a great time as usual hehe. Was nice flying with ya Drak instead of against ya, except that one war game were we killed each other at the same time LOL. Ya we really didn't help our teams much on that one, total wash hehe. ;)

Got to fly with some new ace's and those are the kind of things I like the most on these nights! :D

Great night of Starfighter had a really good turnout.

I'll get the videos of my games up this week, sadly the first game I played my stream was having really bad frames issues I'm going to save it to twitch for anyone that really wants to watch it.

Everything else went great stream wise though. We had some really really hard matches tonight. In one game we faught 12 good players.

Thanks to everyone who came out!!

Eager to see the streams. I've never actually seen myself fly from another point of view...

Hey guys..

I rarely come to the forums but the next time you guys do this, could one of you please send me an ingame email to

Ixzaran.

I would love to play with you guys.

Put Sithace on your friends list so you'll know when I am on and I'll help ya out!

Got all the videos on Youtube finally took a lot of hassle this time around.

The videos when uploaded to Youtube this time seem to have gotten "lighter" somehow, I have no idea why this happened but they still look great!

Here are the games for your viewing pleasure as always I've made a playlist for you binge watchers out there.

Enjoy!!!

Got all the videos on Youtube finally took a lot of hassle this time around.

The videos when uploaded to Youtube this time seem to have gotten "lighter" somehow, I have no idea why this happened but they still look great!

Here are the games for your viewing pleasure as always I've made a playlist for you binge watchers out there.

Enjoy!!!

Awww, only appeared in two of the streamed games. I guess the bad framerate game was the first Kuat TDM.

Still, that one Lost Shipyards Domination was intense!

You know what might be cool for the next Super Serious? Divide the teams based on geography. Team Canada, UK, Germany, and a bunch of 'Murica teams.

Wouldn't Team USA outnumber Team Canada 10:1? Perhaps divide the teams by original server? Team Shadowlands FTW!