What happened with the lore sets?

Alec_Fortescue

This is the third month without them :/ Are we going to see more? Are they coming back? There are so many characters still to explore.

Certainly hope they make a comeback with the Explorer packs. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a 'quirk' of the Shadow Packs that they went with the series of Revanite sets instead of lore sets for this shipment.

The Lore sets were the best parts of the CM packs, so to BW: please phase them back in.

They got sick of you complaining about how every lore set they added wasn't "traditional jeid" so they just quit.

Is there a reason you have to be so aggressive towards Alec, every single time?

Seriously, go find an outlet or whatever. I for one would like some lore sets -- from KotOR time or even seen in this game -- to be reintroduced or made accessible to the player base.

You don't care? Great -- he still does. Just let him pursue what he likes, seeing it is inconsequential for you last I checked. He's not asking for class stories, new planets, flashpoints, operations, whatever...

He just wants some "lore" sets. It's not the moon, nor is it outlandish. :rolleyes:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I would really like to see some Sports Illustrated swimsuit sets. Any of them. And I would like to see 2 piece bikinis for the male characters also, because it makes me lol. I would like to see a Dark Reaver Thong set, also please. kthxbye.

i need a bao dur set to complet my kotor follower armor colection:(

Yeah, we definitely need a Bao-Dur set and a Mical ("Disciple") set - and then hopefully down the line some pets and Companion Customizations to round out the last companions: a G0-T0 pet and a Bao-Dur's Remote pet, Zaalbar and Hanharr customizations for Bowdaar, a T3 customization for T7, and maybe even finally an HK-47 customization for HK-51.

Edited by DarthDymond

Yeah, we definitely need a Bao-Dur set and a Mical ("Disciple") set - and then hopefully down the line some pets and Companion Customizations to round out the last companions: a G0-T0 pet and a Bao-Dur's Remote pet, Zaalbar and Hanharr customizations for Bowdaar, a T3 customization for T7, and maybe even finally an HK-47 customization for HK-51.

^^ Hear, hear. :D

Well, we don't need all of that, but it would definitely be great to have.

Seriously, go find an outlet or whatever. I for one would like some lore sets -- from KotOR time or even seen in this game -- to be reintroduced or made accessible to the player base.

You don't care? Great -- he still does. Just let him pursue what he likes, seeing it is inconsequential for you last I checked. He's not asking for class stories, new planets, flashpoints, operations, whatever...

He just wants some "lore" sets. It's not the moon, nor is it outlandish. :rolleyes:

Probably for the same reason he is aggressive towards me on pretty much every thread we meet?

I guess we just love eachother.

And who said I don't want lore sets?

I guess we just love eachother.

"Friends come and go; good foes / enemies stay for an entire life" - as the saying goes. ;)

@Bioware : Could you PLEASE make lore sets - at least SOME so that they won't end up in the GTN for SEVERAL millions ! Right now, NO lore set I can remember can be bought for a price under several millions. 500.000 seems to be the far lowest price for a simgle piece I can remember. Apart from Kreia's bracers, maybe. People really seem to use those sets - like tools - for creating big money.

That's why I sit on some pieces I know I'll *never* be able to complete as a set - because I just can't afford the rest. Far too big money in there. (Example : Zayne Carrick's upper armor. I have it, but will *never* be able to buy the rest. Same with my jacket of Carth Onasi - I'll never be able to get the rest.)

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Absolutely agree!!!! I admire Alec for not giving up...he still tells them what he wants, despite years of being ignored. I'm glad there are people who don't give up in life.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.