Torgunta and Costume designer

Argonloris

Has there been any more news on these bits of content? Last i heard was that the costume designer was part of 3.2 and Torgunta were going to be added as playable soonish. No information that i could find beyond that. I'm really looking forward to both and want to know a bit more about them. Anyone heard anything?

I would suspect most will assume the cost will be 600cc, the same as the rest of the species on the CM, time will tell however... :)

In any case, I am looking forward to the new species and the Costume Designer, hopefully more info is out soon.

I would suspect most will assume the cost will be 600cc, the same as the rest of the species on the CM, time will tell however... :)

In any case, I am looking forward to the new species and the Costume Designer, hopefully more info is out soon.

Not many were that excited about Cathar....there has been A LOT of clamoring for Togruta for quite awhile now....

I'd be willing to bet real money the price will be higher because BioWare knows the su...er...players will pay the higher amount.

and oh joy....everyone will get their Ahsoka rip-off....the Togruta, just twi'leks with horns on top of their lekku....WOW. lol I'll never understand the love for them...esp with all the "every race is just a recolored human"...but a different color pattern on a twi'lekk and add two horns and all of a sudden it's awesome? okaaaay mouth breathers.

Edited by Suromir

Not many were that excited about Cathar....there has been A LOT of clamoring for Togruta for quite awhile now....

I'd be willing to bet real money the price will be higher because BioWare knows the su...er...players will pay the higher amount.

and oh joy....everyone will get their Ahsoka rip-off....the Togruta, just twi'leks with horns on top of their lekku....WOW. lol I'll never understand the love for them...esp with all the "every race is just a recolored human"...but a different color pattern on a twi'lekk and add two horns and all of a sudden it's awesome? okaaaay mouth breathers.

I for one, assuming I buy the unlock will have to pay 700cc for a species change, BioWare take note... :)

for a race I've been wanting to play since I first started playing swtor I'd gladly pay 1000cc
Same ;)

Toss Nautolans into the deal along with the Togruta and I may consider... eventually.

I believe that is the next species after the release of the Togruta so... I am with you though cant wait for the Nautolans :) "Hint, Hint :) "

Edited by Legolose

Hey folks,

I know you've been wanting more information about these implementations for a long time, and I'm here to shed some light on the features that will be released soonTM:

We are still working on these features but we don't yet have any more information to share with you. We'll let you know when we know!

Cheers,

Peter Mayhew.