"Treek is overpowered! Nerf her!"

this.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, for God's Sakes.

First it was the Powertechs & Assassins: "They are overpowered" Nerf them!"

Then it was the Sorcerers & Assassins & Juggs: "They are overpowered! Nerf them!"

Now it's the Operatives: "They are overpowered! Nerf them!"

What's next?

Fixed it a little, cause the QQ has been all over the place. And at some point people really have claimed Treek is too strong/good.

This is wrong. Yeah we had a 3sec knockdown. But that was it. Anything after that was just an animation and you COULD move by that point.

It was the same after they nerfed the kd to 1.5 sec. They didn't change the animation to cope with the changed duration,, that's why people still complained about it.

Otherwise, those 1.5 seconds weren't an advantage anymore. By the time the gcd was over, you were already free. But the ANIMATION told you still laid on the ground and people didn't do anything because of an animation. Not because they were actually stunned.

So they basically took our knockdown the moment they nerfed it to 1.5 secs.

It wasn't the knockdown that was the problem there was a standup animation that took 2 seconds after the knock down. and you couldn't move during that animation of standing it couldn't be cancelled. It was the same with spike, now IIRC they are both stuns not KD's

me and my Husband at 50 used to stand at the republic drop off, at the second door of voidstar, and just slaughter people back then with our operatives.

Fixed it a little, cause the QQ has been all over the place. And at some point people really have claimed Treek is too strong/good.

Treek is too annoying, and should be nerfed by being thrown out of the nearest airlock.

Death to ewoks.

Oh, for God's Sakes.

First it was the Powertechs: "They are overpowered" Nerf them!"

Then it was the Sorcerers: "They are overpowered! Nerf them!"

Now it's the Operatives: "They are overpowered! Nerf them!"

What's next?

the OP plays a Sage which = Sorcs... so does that show you the irony of all of this?

Please don't nerf my Operative and Scoundrel!

I'm only level 26 and 16 respectively. I shred through the WZs with both. It's pretty vicious.

And my Shadow-Tank gets ripped apart by Operatives at level 60. It's impressive.

They aren't OP'd though. I feel they do single target killing well, just like they should.

Clearly the overpowered class, this patch around.

Want to flee? No problem, electroblade (I don't care what the move is called)

On the lookout for them? No problem, they stealth up from behind or in front, either way, you're done for.

Want to keep your front facing them so they can't use the overpowered backstab? No problem, they can now root you from even rotating.

CC break? No worries, They've got a flashbang to keep you around.

Fled? Pushed away? No worries, insta-catchup also makes them immune to any ranged attacks you're throwing while they immediately return to your six.

Still want to flee? No problem, electroblade has cooled down by now ... here we go again.

It's even more insult-to-injury when a Scoundrel beats you up with his bare fists. Who cares about armor, who cares about lightsabers, apparently fist trumps all. Either nerf these fools, allow us to chop their hands off, or amp up survivability of everyone else.

I'm with you OP OP OP. I have a much hated scoundrel and I kinda feel bad when I five-shoot a jugg. It IS ludicrous to do that kind of damage bare-fisted... and yeah when I'm on my guardian I friggin hate to hear the flying fists and hahahas ^^.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.