I just rage quit a match...

zaskar

I never do this, I'm the eternal optimist, I know I can make a difference, the scoreboard always says I do.

Sometimes playing on some servers is like beating your head on the wall, with nails sticking out. On this one server, well the players, I guess want to roleplay fighter jocks or something. I think they are busy in whispers the entire game. Or on VoIP. Because they don't listen to strategy, they fly contrary to what is agreed upon in pre-game chat. They are the anti-team.

They will stack five out of seven on a single sat and think they are doing a good job. When you call them on their bull it's your fault for being a jerk in chat and expecting them to play the game.

I'm ok with snowflakes that go off and do their own thing, I'm not ok with a guild that does not get it and when confronted, they just spew nonsense. They talk like they are the betters of everyone while all they are is leaky sandbags in the middle of the retaining wall trying to hold back the storm surge.

If you think I'm talking about you, I'm more than likely not, but if you do. Well, learn to be a team player and lose the attitude.

/rant

I never do this, I'm the eternal optimist, I know I can make a difference, the scoreboard always says I do.

Sometimes playing on some servers is like beating your head on the wall, with nails sticking out. On this one server, well the players, I guess want to roleplay fighter jocks or something. I think they are busy in whispers the entire game. Or on VoIP. Because they don't listen to strategy, they fly contrary to what is agreed upon in pre-game chat. They are the anti-team.

They will stack five out of seven on a single sat and think they are doing a good job. When you call them on their bull it's your fault for being a jerk in chat and expecting them to play the game.

I'm ok with snowflakes that go off and do their own thing, I'm not ok with a guild that does not get it and when confronted, they just spew nonsense. They talk like they are the betters of everyone while all they are is leaky sandbags in the middle of the retaining wall trying to hold back the storm surge.

If you think I'm talking about you, I'm more than likely not, but if you do. Well, learn to be a team player and lose the attitude.

/rant

I feel your pain--whiskey is your friend in times like those.

Conquest week is my guess. There's some serious terribles in a lot of the games.

I wish this was the case, they have done this as long as I've been on the server. This is not the first time, nor will it be the last. They really think they are good players because they nuzzle up under a sat fin in a bomber with their three gunships dying to anyone with sense to attack on angle.

On the other hand I don't mind the free kills in war games or when I switch factions, it's the attitude that they are close to gods and they are going to do what they please, to hell with teamwork that pisses me off.

If the team agrees to b & c in a dom match they will make a bline for a for whatever reason awarding the win to the other team. I have though they are win trading with the other side of their guild but they pull the same nonsense in war games.

Like I said, when its one or two snowflakes an ok team can take up the slack, but four or five means a lost match.

Running off to the not-agreed-upon sat is sometimes a useful tactic. If they're all trying to kill... that... SCOUT! with 3-4 ships for 5 minutes, those 3-4 guys aren't going to be capping sats or bothering the rest of your team.

It worked on Drak and Verain once. They mistook a Rycer for a foodship and spent 5 minutes killing it with snares, quads, seekers, and protorps, which left the field open to the rest of the team to actually cap sats.

Running off to the not-agreed-upon sat is sometimes a useful tactic. If they're all trying to kill... that... SCOUT! with 3-4 ships for 5 minutes, those 3-4 guys aren't going to be capping sats or bothering the rest of your team.

It worked on Drak and Verain once. They mistook a Rycer for a foodship and spent 5 minutes killing it with snares, quads, seekers, and protorps, which left the field open to the rest of the team to actually cap sats.

No. These guys do the same thing ever match I've learned, they go hump the "faction" sat and pick off the singles that fly by. Nothing else, ever.

I got an acquaintance to ion rail that sat and spent the match focusing them in my stock blackbolt. They did not return.

Wait, did that actually win you the match?