Klintrin

Character name: Sego'vax

Class: Marauder

Position on leaderboard: # 1

Type: Overall damage (2,094,229), DPS (2591.87), and Biggest hit (14442) 8x8

Warzone taken in: CW

Screenshot/link:http://i.imgur.com/sT6b5NR.jpg

!!!! Smash 2stronk

Will update this later this week if I have time, been tied up.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you get 2.1 mil damage on a MM sniper and only get 5 kills. Did you like switch targets halfway through your own burst window?

they had four healers and a tank and most of the people on my team weren't doing much damage, they could just put guard on and all start healing that one person I'm bursting and all the damage I do gets healed through; even if I crit on everything, the time it takes for a MM sniper to execute their full burst is more than enough time for 4 healers to get someone to full

the only way I could have realistically burst anyone from 100-0% is if they were completely separated from the healers, and pretty much everytime I got the chance to do that either they would hydraulic/roll back to the healers or just cc me if entrench/break weren't up

additionally, you have to understand that I was the only ranged dps on either team, so everyone on both teams except for me was stacked for the majority of the game; no one had any reason to come to me so I had no way to isolate anyone, and hence no way to kill anyone besides the 5 times where my burst happened to coincide with some other peoples