Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Max Deployable

Dartan

Incorrect. Jedi Knight has 3 companions technically at the end of Coruscant and can only send out 2.

Actually he is correct. The correct formula for most of your character's leveling lifespan is

deployable companions = (total companions)-1

So it does depend on the number of companions you have. I didn't know that changed at 48.

• 2 weeks later...
Actually he is correct. The correct formula for most of your character's leveling lifespan is

So it does depend on the number of companions you have. I didn't know that changed at 48.

I was able to deploy 3 when I only had 3 companions as a IA.

Its always about level. Its just that some classes are getting companion sooner than other (if you follow the planet level guideline) and come to that conclusion.

Edited by ryancwn

• 5 weeks later...

Figured I'd leave some proof somewhere for future.

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/6955/swtor2012020218004690.jpg

^ 5 companions. Level 40. Max Deployable: 3

Always had a hunch deployable had been level based. Page 1 is correct.

• 1 month later...

Actually both level and # of companions seem to be correct. As a trooper I was on the last quest in Hoth when I hit lvl 41. I finished the quest and still could only send out 3 companions. I then went back to my ship holo to obtain my 6th companion Yuun full time. After the Holo I was still 41 but was able to deploy 4 companions.

I have a total of 6 companions (with Yuun) so -1 companions = deployable doesnt seem right. Before Yuun I had 5 companions and could only send out 3 still.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.