Blood Hunt/Battle of Rish HM 60 - Broken?

Try jumping out of the AoE's ;)

Anyway, all you people qq'ed enough, it's getting beaten to death with the nerf bat today, you can stop the whining now.

Really? Yesterday, after that nerf you say, I tried it with 3 well geared players that knew the mechanics of the first damn boss and, guess what? We struggled to barely down it to 50% before enrage in our best try. The nerf has been ridiculous, and it's still impossible for an average PUG.

Really? Yesterday, after that nerf you say, I tried it with 3 well geared players that knew the mechanics of the first damn boss and, guess what? We struggled to barely down it to 50% before enrage in our best try. The nerf has been ridiculous, and it's still impossible for an average PUG.

You are doing something wrong than. I went tank in yesterday in premade, first boss was down after second set of ads, for second I didn't even use defensives for anything. Was getting maul and cone attack at same time and sage kept me at 100% all the time (sage that went social and doesnt have 198 bis gear, my tank is alt - no bis 198 gear).

FP went from hardest one in the game into boring one.

Are you staying around middle so both adds jump to you where they are easy to aoe? Do you bring 2 sentinels or any melee class (then I again i was in pug with good sentinel who didnt have problems there).

You are doing something wrong than. I went tank in yesterday in premade, first boss was down after second set of ads, for second I didn't even use defensives for anything. Was getting maul and cone attack at same time and sage kept me at 100% all the time (sage that went social and doesnt have 198 bis gear, my tank is alt - no bis 198 gear).

FP went from hardest one in the game into boring one.

Are you staying around middle so both adds jump to you where they are easy to aoe? Do you bring 2 sentinels or any melee class (then I again i was in pug with good sentinel who didnt have problems there).

It's clear that your group was not (and by far) an average PUG

Went 2/2 last night in blood hunt. One shotted joss and call both times. One shotted fur ball once. One shotted torch twice. Blood hunt is 100 percent fine now. Average pugs should be just fine. It is not too hard. Its right where it should be. For fur ball you have to burn him still at around 20-25 percent. For joss and valk you should kill valk first and stay out of avoidable damage like spacing out when joss jumps for his whatever strike and staying behind valk when she does her sweeping gunfire. This flashpoint needs no further tuning. Rishi might be the hardest now.

lol then u have to LERN TO PLAY and if they where well-geared maybe they should learn how to play class of the toon

done run today with 2 first timers in com gear 1 shooted all np only time we struggled a bit was on last boss had to still pull 3.7k ehps

lol then u have to LERN TO PLAY and if they where well-geared maybe they should learn how to play class of the toon

done run today with 2 first timers in com gear 1 shooted all np only time we struggled a bit was on last boss had to still pull 3.7k ehps

The debuff on Hairball only tickles now. I just wish healers would cleanse. Torchey debuff still hurt when you don't cleanse :p

The debuff on Hairball only tickles now. I just wish healers would cleanse. Torchey debuff still hurt when you don't cleanse :p

bind clens to" R" ages ago better to prevent than heal :p but yea a lot of people don't

Edited by Brutal

It's clear that your group was not (and by far) an average PUG

You said you had geared players. For pugs it can be difficult, but It can be done. Solo queue was little bit of yolo, but I've done it paired with healer. Now it is probably doable with 4 pugs since it is nerfed to ground.

I probably have to leArn how to play. And you have to leArn how to address with the due respect to other people.

You said you had geared players. For pugs it can be difficult, but It can be done. Solo queue was little bit of yolo, but I've done it paired with healer. Now it is probably doable with 4 pugs since it is nerfed to ground.

Well, for me a mix of 192/186 is well geared, because I am unguilded, I don't raid, and 192 is therefore my limit. The average PUG (from my own exprerience) will still have a very hard time trying to beat this. Easier than before? yes. Cake, as many pro raiders say? No.