The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Reactive/Energy Shield

VitalityPrime

Shouldn't the graphics of these two similar powers be swapped.

The Trooper getting the clean blue shield...and the Bounty Hunter getting the reddish orange shield.

It would seem to fit their repective classes better that way.

No. It doesn't matter. + anything that makes sense is too hard for devs.

Edited by Kooziejr

Shouldn't the graphics of these two similar powers be swapped.

The Trooper getting the clean blue shield...and the Bounty Hunter getting the reddish orange shield.

It would seem to fit their repective classes better that way.

If you are referring to the Pyro shield and Electro shield animations then yes they are erroneously swapped, along with the shoulder cannons as the Vanguard's looks like it was made by blizz and the PT's looks like it came out of a high tech factory.

If you are referring to the base ability, I don't see what you mean. There is no precedent for shield colors.

If you are referring to the Pyro shield and Electro shield animations then yes they are erroneously swapped, along with the shoulder cannons as the Vanguard's looks like it was made by blizz and the PT's looks like it came out of a high tech factory.

If you are referring to the base ability, I don't see what you mean. There is no precedent for shield colors.

Well, the PTs shoulder cannon fits nicely with variants of the Powertech armor. The troopers version fits with nothing really because it looks like a 20 year old hairdryer growing out of your shoulder. Well, I guess it nicely fits the theme of trooper animations sucking in comparison, if you want to let that count.

Well, the PTs shoulder cannon fits nicely with variants of the Powertech armor. The troopers version fits with nothing really because it looks like a 20 year old hairdryer growing out of your shoulder. Well, I guess it nicely fits the theme of trooper animations sucking in comparison, if you want to let that count.

Most of the bounty hunter armor looks worn and beaten in. The trooper's SC looks worn and beaten in. Most trooper armor does not look worn or beaten in.

Also still waiting for them to fix shoulder cannon for female characters.