Ok, Bioware this is the last straw... Fix Healer Output in PvP or i'm done.

Kaos_KidSWTOR

Hello Everyone,

I'm here today to talk about the ******** levels that healers are outputting in PvP.

I was in a match not 5 minutes ago that had a healer that was solo outhealing ALL of my DPS output. Now, the ONLY things I have that are not Exhumed are my Implants, and i only have 1 Blue Might Augment (I'm a Marauder) So i'm not fully PvP geared, but i'm almost there. I play Fury Marauder, So, I'm a burst heavy spec, the healer was out healing my crit Furious Strikes (which were only hitting for like 5k in the first place, which is stupid) and my Ravages (consistently hitting for ~7k) THAT'S REDICULOUS! It was one of the skilled Scoundrel Healers on The Harbinger, but still, a Burst spec should not be hitting for 5k and 7k on a healer. We should be hitting 10k+ on our big skills and 4k - 5k on our low skills, REGARDLESS of who we are hitting (and maybe even DCD's)

So, either buff the DPS output of Marauders in PvP only, or nerf healers even further.

I'm giving you 1 last chance before I quit caring about PvP.

Hello Everyone,

I'm here today to talk about the ******** levels that healers are outputting in PvP.

I was in a match not 5 minutes ago that had a healer that was solo outhealing ALL of my DPS output. Now, the ONLY things I have that are not Exhumed are my Implants, and i only have 1 Blue Might Augment (I'm a Marauder) So i'm not fully PvP geared, but i'm almost there. I play Fury Marauder, So, I'm a burst heavy spec, the healer was out healing my crit Furious Strikes (which were only hitting for like 5k in the first place, which is stupid) and my Ravages (consistently hitting for ~7k) THAT'S REDICULOUS! It was one of the skilled Scoundrel Healers on The Harbinger, but still, a Burst spec should not be hitting for 5k and 7k on a healer. We should be hitting 10k+ on our big skills and 4k - 5k on our low skills, REGARDLESS of who we are hitting (and maybe even DCD's)

So, either buff the DPS output of Marauders in PvP only, or nerf healers even further.

Heals are more balanced then ever you are not supposed to solo a decent one.

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are wearing a flame-retardant suit.

Hello Everyone,

So because the healer probably had Dark Reaver and out geared you, you want to nerf his heals?

I don't disagree that heals are too much and have been too much for awhile but all your post is showing off is ignorance.

5-7k was a big attack when ppl had 10-22k health. Make a youtube video of you killing an afk character in pvp gear in less than 60 seconds using just that 5-7k attack?

So close, if only you'd dropped the "flame".

Good heals are hard to kill, that's fine.

It's not fine when your side has no healers whatsoever. If I cant stay alive to kill the good healer, then I cant really do my job. The healer was able to keep himself and all of the other people in the vicinity at 100% HP for the ENTIRE MATCH. Isn't that a little on the BS side? He did have a backup healer also, If healers output on themselves and other healers was reduced by say 20%, that would make them not invincible. And also, if they are in Dark Reaver Gear, they should not be playing Reg Queue, they should be playing in the Ranked Queue, or, they should make a queue separately for Reg queue that is for people in Ranked Gear. Or something. I'm tired of being facestomped by all the people in good gear when i'm only in Reg gear, it's not like comms and credits fall out of the sky in PvP (which if you win, you shouldn't get less credits than the average daily! 6k Credits per win and 4k per loss is pitiful... boost it to like 15k per win and 7k per loss for Credits and people doing PvP wouldn't be broke [Also, I refuse to do any daily area that takes longer than 30m because I should not be forced to spend an hour on Dailies/Weeklys E.X Makeb Staged Weekly])

Too Long to read?: Nerf Healers output to themselves and other healers by 15% - 25% and healers will no longer be OP.

It's not fine when your side has no healers whatsoever. If I cant stay alive to kill the good healer, then I cant really do my job. The healer was able to keep himself and all of the other people in the vicinity at 100% HP for the ENTIRE MATCH. Isn't that a little on the BS side? He did have a backup healer also, If healers output on themselves and other healers was reduced by say 20%, that would make them not invincible. And also, if they are in Dark Reaver Gear, they should not be playing Reg Queue, they should be playing in the Ranked Queue, or, they should make a queue separately for Reg queue that is for people in Ranked Gear. Or something. I'm tired of being facestomped by all the people in good gear when i'm only in Reg gear, it's not like comms and credits fall out of the sky in PvP (which if you win, you shouldn't get less credits than the average daily! 6k Credits per win and 4k per loss is pitiful... boost it to like 15k per win and 7k per loss for Credits and people doing PvP wouldn't be broke [Also, I refuse to do any daily area that takes longer than 30m because I should not be forced to spend an hour on Dailies/Weeklys E.X Makeb Staged Weekly])

Too Long to read?: Nerf Healers output to themselves and other healers by 15% - 25% and healers will no longer be OP.

Dude you not knowing how to play is not a valid reason to call for nerfs. i'm sorry but that is the truth.

Git gud kydd. Everyone else had to. Imagine pvping when there was no such thing as bolster. You with zero vs someone with 2018.... gg

Edited by dillingerescplan
mispelled

Dude you not knowing how to play is not a valid reason to call for nerfs. i'm sorry but that is the truth.

I know how to play, But playing an already disadvantaged class, against a team with 2 healers and also a guard swapping tank is quite hard if not impossible to win. Sure, my team didn't do jack all (as most Harbinger Solo Reg Queue people do) But I atleast tried to kill the healer and CC them also, but nope, they just healed through everything i could throw at them, then they had their little OP as **** Serenity Shadows, Tactics Vanguards and TK Sages pummel me down to hell.

I know how to play, But playing an already disadvantaged class, against a team with 2 healers and also a guard swapping tank is quite hard if not impossible to win. Sure, my team didn't do jack all (as most Harbinger Solo Reg Queue people do) But I atleast tried to kill the healer and CC them also, but nope, they just healed through everything i could throw at them, then they had their little OP as **** Serenity Shadows, Tactics Vanguards and TK Sages pummel me down to hell.

Your talking about regs. People just cared from litle to none because regs dont have any matchmaking.

There output is fine for ranked TDM, but for objective based PvP, it's been an issue for awhile (unless you roll FOTM Deeps).

BUT

I tend to agree Kaos, you shouldn't expect to down a healer by yourself, given similar skill level. While I do advocate for more healing debuff talents, you can't blindly say healing needs to be nerfed. Ask for proper counter play.

Deep breath. Step back. Relax.

1) You are not supposed to kill a healer 1 vs.1. That is not how this works. If that was the case, healers would not be very effective or particular useful. And you say he was guarded? Well, then you effort are almost completely in vain. Valiant, but somewhat pointless when no one helps you.

2) Balance. If the other team had healer(s) and even guard(s), while you team did not, then accept that this is a balance issue rather than criticizing the individual classes. Blame BW for creating a terrible match-up and move on. Perhaps they were even pre-made, and there is nothing you can do about it, except roll in your own pre-made.

Others are flaming you - and rightly so - and if you continue raging without thinking, this will only get worse. Accept that is was a bad match-up and, judging by your posts, that you have much to learn.

if a tank is guard swapping he's doing his job

if a healer is healing someone (or himself) he's doing his job

if the second healer is back up healing he's doing his job

the point in reg pvp is to do the objective to win, if you really really want to kill someone check who the most of your group is fighting or join arena's

you can see what kind of class that needs serious nerf when you pvp

the only things i see lately in pvp are consular/inquisitor classes, those need nerfs