3. The Drunk Tanks

4. Pandamonium

Pve:

1. Exit Area

2. The Chandrian

3. The Grey

4. The Drunk Tanks

5. Pandamonium

If anyone has an suggestions for other pvp and conquest guild I'll throw them up there, I'm not big on conquest and I'm having a mental block for pvp guild right now.

Thanks for the edits

Edited by ExarKunxx

Current top 5 for each:

Pvp:

1. Death Smile

2. Triumph

3. Bong Weights and Protein Shakes

Conquest:

1. Covenant of the Phoenix

2. hoB-Bit (not sure what faction they are)

3. The Drunk Tanks

4. Pandemonium

Pve:

1. Exit Area

2. The Chandrian

3. The Drunk Tanks

4. Pandemonium

5. The Grey (may be higher, not sure if there progression)

If anyone has an suggestions for other pvp and conquest guild I'll throw them up there, I'm not big on conquest and I'm having a mental block for pvp guild right now.

You totally forgot lethal Injection

Current top 5 for each:

Pvp:

1. Death Smile

2. Triumph

3. Bong Weights and Protein Shakes

Conquest:

1. Covenant of the Phoenix

2. hoB-Bit (not sure what faction they are)

3. The Drunk Tanks

4. Pandemonium

Pve:

1. Exit Area

2. The Chandrian

3. The Drunk Tanks

4. Pandemonium

5. The Grey (may be higher, not sure if there progression)

Hobbits are pub side i believe. The grey is 8/10 so yea they're right there with chandrian and they also have a competent group ranked team running. I would also note that 16man raiding is strongest on pub side whereas 8man is stronger on imp side.

I just saw them on imp fleet, I knew they were republic when their imperial mirror Empire of the Phoenix existed, but I think they did some renaming.

They're definitely a Republic guild. There's Fire of the Phoenix (or something like that) on the imperial side, but Covenant of the Phoenix is definitely a Republic guild.

I just saw them on imp fleet, I knew they were republic when their imperial mirror Empire of the Phoenix existed, but I think they did some renaming.

Looks like it:

<Covenant of the Phoenix> is the Republic Guild and <Covenant of the Phoeníx> is the Imperial Guild. Don't see much difference, do you? That's because we are ONE GUILD !!

We just created an alt guild on the Empire side <Ascent of the Phoeníx> to handle the overflow of members with the recent Conquest push. Guess what the name of the Republic alt guild is....go on, guess. If you guessed <Ascent of the Phoenix> you'd be correct.

Whether you prefer Republic or Imperial play or if you enjoy the story lines and characters of both sides, this may be the guild for you. Check us out at http://www.cotp.info

GO FORTH AND HAVE FUN !!

TLDR: Unicode strikes again.

On behalf of Covenant of the Phoenix, we are indeed the same name on both factions.

As far as Conquests goes we are very strong on Republic side for our 3 remaining planets: Oricon, Rishi, Yavin-4.

For all other planets we are attempting a 2nd run through on Imperial side to get all the planets again.

Top Conquest Guilds:

1. WOOK
  2. Triumph
  3. Old Republic Dads
  4. Covenant of the Phoenix
  5. HoB-Bit
  6. The Drunk Tanks
  7. Pandamonium
  8. Midnight Company

Edited by ScicleX

We're on both sides.

Also, The Drunk Tanks have only recently become a contender for Conquest, afaik. I would not list them at #3. As far as I'm aware, it's CotP that's #3 on our server, followed by Panda and ORD.

Top Conquest Guilds:

1. WOOK 17/18 Planets Conquered, 220 Million Conquest Points Total
  2. Triumph 17/18 Planets Conquered, 208 Million Conquest Points Total
  3. Old Republic Dads 16/18 Planets Conquered, 140 Million Conquest Points Total
  4. Covenant of the Phoenix 15/18 Planets Conquered, 162 Million Conquest Points Total
  5. HoB-Bit 11/18 Planets Conquered, 99.1 Million Conquest Points Total
  6. The Drunk Tanks 10/18 Planets Conquered, 137 Million Conquest Points Total
  7. Pandamonium 10/18 Planets Conquered, 155 Million Conquest Points Total
  8. Midnight Company 5/18 Planets Conquered, 94 Million Conquest Points Total
  9. The Darkness Reborn 4/18 Planets Conquered, 97.4 Million Conquest Points Total

References:

http://www.swtorconquest.com/servers/8/guilds

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15OExhlzHcMxsQ29WO1noVyBzpVPPAgzFm9b2tYVWJqw/edit#gid=0

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.