Torgruta not even "soon" tm but beyond

amona

let me tell you how this works.

Community: WE WANT <insert 'content">

Devs: Blah blah blah, on the road map blah blah blah subject to change blah blah blah

Community: WE WANT IT NOW!!!

Devs: fine fine, here *releases content early*

Community: ERMEHGRD!! ITS BUGGED!! WHY DO YOU RELEASE BUGGY CONTENT!!!!

Im just waiting for them to release togruta, and they will have the same graphical bug Ashara used to have where any time the guys would put her in skanky gear her body wouldnt show up, and it would just be her floating head, her weapons, and a floating bikini.

Then all the guys who rolled female togrutas to "ogle" in bikinis will come to the forums and post tatrums to put the slot machine/ravager threads to shame :p

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Im just waiting for them to release togruta, and they will have the same graphical bug Ashara used to have where any time the guys would put her in skanky gear her body wouldnt show up, and it would just be her floating head, her weapons, and a floating bikini.

Then all the guys who rolled female togrutas to "ogle" in bikinis will come to the forums and post tatrums to put the slot machine/ravager threads to shame :p

That whole scenario would be awesome and I want it to happen immediately.

Torgruta = The Old Republic Gruta?

That's right.

The Gruta, a little known race from the planet Grut, only mentioned in passing in one throwaway sentence in the least-selling novel of the entire EU are being implemented in TOR, but in typical fashion, BioWare are throwing their own spin on it, so we won't get the canon Gruta, we only get the TOR version of the Gruta.

Hope you guys who clamored for extra races are happy now :D

let me tell you how this works.

Community: WE WANT <insert 'content">

Devs: Blah blah blah, on the road map blah blah blah subject to change blah blah blah

Community: WE WANT IT NOW!!!

Devs: fine fine, here *releases content early*

Community: ERMEHGRD!! ITS BUGGED!! WHY DO YOU RELEASE BUGGY CONTENT!!!!

That is got to be the most accurate thing ever.

Oh it will be glorious. I doubt they will fix anything, so we'll have the same clipping shortcuts

when it comes to head gear that twi'lek players have to suffer since launch.

No hoods whatsoever. Disappearing headbits when wearing sith masks. Headbits clipping through helmets.

Pretty much the only way to look like a togruta and not a hellish freak will be to always disable headgear.

Yay. :(

Edited by Talahar

I want my torgruta soon not and beyond!

Do you even know how long it takes to make a playable species? There's an incredibly big amount of time and effort involved, months and months of working, multiple people designing and testing new models for players.

Do you even know how long it takes to make a playable species? There's an incredibly big amount of time and effort involved, months and months of working, multiple people designing and testing new models for players.

Just add the char interface for modeling the already existing head...

There are Humans, Cyborgs, Zabracks, Mirialians, Chiss, and Cathars who have little clipping issues. Miraluka and PB needs extra care. Twi’leks are even harder, and Togruta will be even more challenging.

Still, Zenith wore light headband for a time, and my Twi’lek Smuggler wears her L50 hat and both look spiffy.

I have no problems with hiding the headgear and looking for orange sets that lay are flat on the body to play the three species with Lekku. I really like how they look. If they add Nautolans, I will be so very happy.

I think reasonable compromises are fairly easy to find, and since we are getting the Costume slots it should be even better, since you don’t have to pull mods if the look is unsatisfactory.