Would mind fixing my hand??

LoverNoFighter

Small update:

Seems like it's only when wielding 1 pistol, the problem occurs. On female toons. Checked my Gunslinger and when dual wielding, no problems. Equipped only 1 pistol and the same graphical glitch materialized. Then I checked my male PT and Scoundrel and they were both fine.

For me, this is immersionbreaking issues.

Small update:

Seems like it's only when wielding 1 pistol, the problem occurs. On female toons. Checked my Gunslinger and when dual wielding, no problems. Equipped only 1 pistol and the same graphical glitch materialized. Then I checked my male PT and Scoundrel and they were both fine.

For me, this is immersionbreaking issues.

Sure, because we all play the game zoomed super close up in frontal view of our toons.

Ok, well maybe I do on the skimpy dressed female toons, but I am not look at their guns.....oh darn.

It's just sad because this wasn't an issue until recently. It was working fine.

I'm sure it's a small and easy fix.

I can't play this toon anymore because it just feels weird knowing her pistol is about to fall out of her hand.

We'll miss you.

Because if you're not playing until this is fixed, I have news for you...

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img539/2812/8a5631.png

The gree lightsaber is still not fixed and it's alot more noticable.

• 2 weeks later...
This is still not fixed.

Yes, and its still an utterly trivial cosmetic issue that is far, far less important than dozens of other issues, which include adding other stuff to the game. The fact that you expected it to be fixed just because you asked is naive.

Yes, and its still an utterly trivial cosmetic issue that is far, far less important than dozens of other issues, which include adding other stuff to the game. The fact that you expected it to be fixed just because you asked is naive.

don't forget the part of wanting it fixed....

NOW!!!

This issue needs attention from the dev team. It's probably a very fast and easy fix. Get it done.

The issue does not need attention. It's a laughably trivial issue which exists in loads of games. You have been dealing with it for years, because it happened quite a bit in SWG.

I also wouldn't say its a fast and easy fix, and I'm sure that you lack any sort of expertise to make that sort of judgement.

They shouldn't get it done. They should work on loads of other stuff before they even run effort estimates on this issue.

This issue needs attention from the dev team. It's probably a very fast and easy fix. Get it done.

If it were a fast and easy fix, it would have been fixed. If you believe otherwise, you must subscribe to the "They do stuff, or leave stuff undone, intentionally to annoy players" line of thinking.

Edited by branmakmuffin

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.