Server Warden are needed in the game.

JadenStar

Server Wardens are needed in the Game to suspend the over whelming amount of credit farmers infesting Imperial Fleet , Republic Fleet and all the starter planets. The the credit farmer if found will have there accounts will be suspended pending a full review of there activity in the game. That go's for all the other accounts and characters that is under that account holders name will suspended as well from game play and DNS and IPS will be block during the investigation. trying to gain access to the game while under investigation will automatically prompt termination of said account/s. Credit Farmer/s are selling gear from there web site/s, besides selling credits.

Player do not write reports on these credit farmer/s, they just Ignore the Credit Farmer/s, there may be a few true player who really care about the game and write reports on them. The response time on when a report is sent to Customer Service on a Credit Farmer/s is 2 Hours the last time I report a credit farmer, that is really bad when in other online games it less then 10 minutes. So there is either Security services are not doing their jobs or it time to put some else in charge of the job that will get results.

Credit Farmer do nothing but level up 10 or 20 enough to get to fleet and start spamming there messages , that can be intent for harassment because that is what they do all day and all night , they do not play the game as it was intended to be played. I know there are at lest 5 different Credit Farmer web-sites that are in this game and causing trouble in the game, no spam links , these are just an example of some of the credit farmer/s that infest the game on a daily bases.

Edited by CommunityDroidEN
spam links

I ignore them because the last ticket or spam report I sent to customer service BUGGED..i literally have a bugged ticket like how they all have some ticket number attached to them , this one has a long ticket number that is started with a minus(-) symbol and it has been open for weeks and theres an error when I try to close it..so if I can't even send tickets without them getting bugged and staying open forever, then why think they are going to do anything about the spammers..

Server Wardens are needed in the Game to suspend the over whelming amount of credit farmers infesting Imperial Fleet , Republic Fleet and all the starter planets. The the credit farmer if found will have there accounts will be suspended pending a full review of there activity in the game. That go's for all the other accounts and characters that is under that account holders name will suspended as well from game play and DNS and IPS will be block during the investigation. trying to gain access to the game while under investigation will automatically prompt termination of said account/s. Credit Farmer/s are selling gear from there web site/s, besides selling credits.

Player do not write reports on these credit farmer/s, they just Ignore the Credit Farmer/s, there may be a few true player who really care about the game and write reports on them. The response time on when a report is sent to Customer Service on a Credit Farmer/s is 2 Hours the last time I report a credit farmer, that is really bad when in other online games it less then 10 minutes. So there is either Security services are not doing their jobs or it time to put some else in charge of the job that will get results.

Credit Farmer do nothing but level up 10 or 20 enough to get to fleet and start spamming there messages , that can be intent for harassment because that is what they do all day and all night , they do not play the game as it was intended to be played. I know there are at lest 5 different Credit Farmer web-sites that are in this game and causing trouble in the game, http://WWW.Goldah.com, Buygold.com, these are just an example of some of the credit farmer/s that infest the game on a daily bases.

SWTOR developers. This spam is embarassing. it would be very easy to stop credit farmer spam with KEYWORD filter with all the illegal lvling and credit sale web sites (chat would auto block them with ***** just like it does with profanity now, so easy). If you block the domain names of those illegal web sites in General Chat, it would impact the credit farmers from being able to list those offending web sites in chat and it would organically stop.

If this does not get fixed the only conclusion is that SWTOR supporrts credit farmer third party web sites.

Edited by IntegrationArch

I am yet to see any MMO come up with a way to get rid of credit spamming. You can't track the ads because they change the spelling on a daily basis. And since they perpetually use new accounts banning lasts a mere hours. IP banning does really work that well either since they can get around that easily enough.

credit spamming will never go away. Fixing it would require a automated chat moderation system that would need AI level complexity.

Edited by Zoom_VI

I am yet to see any MMO come up with a way to get rid of credit spamming. You can't track the ads because they change the spelling on a daily basis. And since they perpetually use new accounts banning lasts a mere hours. IP banning does really work that well either since they can get around that easily enough.

credit spamming will never go away. Fixing it would require a automated chat moderation system that would need AI level complexity.

I don't believe it would be very difficult. There are many third party tools that do this. But for free SWTOR already has a profanity blocker in place and it works perfect. All that is needed is to add the offending domain names to a similar filter. It would not be perfect, spammers could start to spell thier web names different but those coud be blocked just as easy in a global all server block txt file just like profanity.