Please change Legacy of the Rakata (HM)

Warrgames

I do queue for HM 60, but the only one I'll run is Koriban, which isn't bad... Last night, got a pop on Tython, the other three players were all well geared, so we had a bit of a chuckle about the first boss... Two of the three actually went to Tython when I asked if they actually wanted to do it. They said yes, the other player who had not traveled and myself declined to go.

Tython isn't worth running, it isn't "hard challenging", it is, "hard brutal unforgiving". The former is fun, the latter is not. If it handed out ultimates and 198 gear, it would be worth it. As it stands, you've got to be kidding...

I've finished Mannan on HM, it wasn't fun, but I did it. I won't do it again until the rewards or FP changes. Rakata I've done several times, the end boss design is flawed, but it is doable.

I find the HM 60 queue pops very slowly, I mostly get taticals, and even 55 HM FP pops more often.

---

Side note, my main toon is now in 50/50 186/192 gear, with much of the 186 crafted (the Mk-2 versions). I have a 192 MH/OH, and fully 186 augmented (all 14 pieces).

In that gear, for a player with 21 alts and who has been playing since v1.1, for the 60 HM FP to be this hard, is beyond stupid. The new ops aren't this bad, Ravangers is easy by comparison...

tython is very easy if all 4 know what to do.

this post doesnt make it sound like you know what you're doing at all...and playing for a long time doesnt make you competent.

tython is very easy if all 4 know what to do.

this post doesnt make it sound like you know what you're doing at all...and playing for a long time doesnt make you competent.

Well I guess you're just super elite now, aren't you?

By all means, as I said, if you enjoy it, run it. Bioware will know via metrics if it is being finished enough or not. They nerfed the tactical versions months ago for that very reason, people stopped running them because they were pointllessly long. The CZ FP were nerfed as well because the boss fights were pointlessly long.

I quite well know what I am doing, I said they were not fun. I don't play to not have fun.

That's not what happens. You get pulled, and if the Wookiee is on Darouk, you both get wrecked. This would be solved if the Green NPC (Jakarro) was not able to receive the Impale. Or straight up was not in the fight.

You only get pulled if you're more than 15' away. Stay midrange or closer and he'll never pull you.

That's not what happens. You get pulled, and if the Wookiee is on Darouk, you both get wrecked. This would be solved if the Green NPC (Jakarro) was not able to receive the Impale. Or straight up was not in the fight.

You only get pulled if you're more than 15' away. Stay midrange or closer and he'll never pull you.

Sorry buddy you are wrong. It is a special attack where both Arkous or Darok do a combo attack.

Arkous pulls you to him and force chokes you as Darok unloads on you. Arkous says "His all yours Darok" or something to the same effect. Darok does the same thing pulls you to him as Arkous attacks you. (Not sure what he does since normally on Arkous.) There is no way to avoid it.

Edit:

To further disprove your idea. The pull only happens when they are both alive. I've tank Arkous at 20m away because Darok died before Arkous blow up the impale. So I had impale and a DPS had it. I move away so the DPS could do their job.

Edited by Warrgames

My god people? Nothing is wrong with any of the HM flashpoints. Their supposed to be challenging. If your dying, try a different tactic. I've done ALL them now and successfully completed them. I'm glad their more difficult. I don't want everything handed to me on a silver platter. You all want it so easy just to get the rewards at the end. Search the internet on clues on how to overcome the obstacles. Don't just ask Bioware no nerf it.

My god people? Nothing is wrong with any of the HM flashpoints. Their supposed to be challenging. If your dying, try a different tactic. I've done ALL them now and successfully completed them. I'm glad their more difficult. I don't want everything handed to me on a silver platter. You all want it so easy just to get the rewards at the end. Search the internet on clues on how to overcome the obstacles. Don't just ask Bioware no nerf it.

Please read the OP. I'm not asking for a nerf. I'm asking to fix a broken mech. There is no way to avoid it.

I guess easily telegraphed mechanics are just too hard for some people.

LOL did you read the OP? It explain the problem getting pulled to the wookie when a player and the wookie have the blue circle. Since the pull isn't telegraphed mechanic. But I guess reading is too hard for you.

Edited by Warrgames

LOL did you read the OP? It explain the problem getting pulled to the wookie when a player and the wookie have the blue circle. Since the pull isn't telegraphed mechanic. But I guess reading is too hard for you.

Ironic, because you failed to read my post on the first page describing how our group typically avoids it, the pull isn't telegraphed, but the impale is, and it's possible to pull Darok far enough away from Arkous or Jakarro when you get targeted for impale that if you get pulled you don't land on Jakarro.

Edited by leihn

I agree with you completely on that Wookiller flashpoint.Often run it on my healers and in 50% of runs someone,usually tank, gets offed by the wookie. In one run that wookie killed 5 people and wiped the group. And yes ,5, because i reved poor dps and he was killed again.

I can understand the deaths if dps is too low or if people do not concetrate on killing commando first but deaths can happen randomly,too. Wookie gets circle,someone with another circle gets pulled in and poof the poor bugger goes.

It needs to be changed. But i doubt it will be in the near future.

Ironic, because you failed to read my post on the first page describing how our group typically avoids it, the pull isn't telegraphed, but the impale is, and it's possible to pull Darok far enough away from Arkous or Jakarro when you get targeted for impale that if you get pulled you don't land on Jakarro.

That still doesn't make the fight any less badly designed.

Easy avoidable and if you find LOTR 'Hard' what's about Blood Hunt? Impossible,or?

I actually like the new HM's (some are frustrating,really ...) but it's a Challenge and can't be easily done like the previous HM's.

Edited by ahzecklawd