Standing Here, I Realize the summary of SOR

Obviousenuendo

You are just like me, trying to make history. But who’s to judge the right from wrong?

When our guard is down, I think we’ll both agree that violence breeds violence. But in the end it has to be this way.

I’ve carved my own path, while You followed your wrath, But maybe we’re both the same. The world has turned And so many have burned yet nobody is to blame.

Staring across this barren wasted land I feel new life will be born Beneath the blood stained sand.

~Midiclorians, son.

Wow. Very nice actually. Deep. Now that I think about it, it seems like it.

I just wish sometimes some of the forum goers could be a little more serious at times. Although I didn't know why you put "midichlorians, son" at the end. O.o

Edited by Sarfux

You are just like me, trying to make history. But who’s to judge the right from wrong?

When our guard is down, I think we’ll both agree that violence breeds violence. But in the end it has to be this way.

I’ve carved my own path, while You followed your wrath, But maybe we’re both the same. The world has turned And so many have burned yet nobody is to blame.

Staring across this barren wasted land I feel new life will be born Beneath the blood stained sand.

~Midiclorians, son.

We may be more alike than I would care to admit. But history will not tell the tale. Your truth is not mine nor is mine yours.

And yet the world has turned and those who can not change will be consumed.

Staring across the barren waste land, I feel the old conflict renewed to the detriment of us all.