What COMPANION for WORLD PVP ?

Rheemus

No one on these boards could possibly give you an intelligent or useful answer with so little information from you, oh indecisive one. :confused:

Please provide more information if you want some helpful replies. :)

Well lets say i play Shadow / Sin, so what companion should i use for world PVP ? heal or dps companion (and if DPS companion then ranged or melee) ?

I was on scoundrel healer on Oricon as a lvl 55 a year ago, gave all the purple stuff from story missions to my Risha (ranged dps). She hit people with expertise pretty hard for being not well geared. We sat on imp base and probably killed like 10-15 imps. So i was satisfied with her and from now using only ranged dps companions on all classes.

But if you have an HK, your choice should fall for him, lol. The best dps companion ever made.

Yes, expertise is usefull for companions. i I'd suggest using a dps companion regardless of spec. Make your companion attack the player too (ctrl-alt-1). The healing comps can't keep up. If you both have pvp gear it will be a close match. honestly, i prefer a sniper & hk to anything. Remember, it's open world, use heroic moment, unity/sacrifice.

Well lets say i play Shadow / Sin, so what companion should i use for world PVP ? heal or dps companion (and if DPS companion then ranged or melee) ?

if you play a shadow i'd say go with the chick forgot her name.. the melee dps

i run with ashara on my sin and she's worked very well in pvp encounters.

any competent players going to burn through your heals anyway so you might aswell go all out with additional dps.

Treek is best companion for any situation, period.

Doesnt matter what class or spec you are. Doesnt matter what you're trying to do.

Treek outperforms them all at all times.

Using any other companion for any situation is purely a matter of flavour/personal preference...

And thats ok, I dont use her either. :p