3rd Anniversary Decorations

Arjani

f this were MY thread, and I had decided to take my case to another avenue of support, I would have let this thread die, or request its closure.

I wasn't aware threads were lockable, good to know.

As for edits, I don't want my point to be overshadow with pointless arguments with

people who can't help me. Can any of you posting get us the items mailed like the first two anniversaries.

No, you can not.. instead the thread was ruined, I had to make another one.

Edited by Arjani

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you logged in daily, the information was presented to you daily on the login screen of the client. This was not something hidden or easy to miss. It had been well advertised prior to the day the event opened and took only the barest of attention paid to be aware of it.

Your lack of attention and not in just a single instance, but multiple times is no reason to justify any sort of retroactive reward just for you, nor is there really any room to complain. This was an issue wholly created by yourself. There is not a hue and cry from the masses who all missed this event because this event went on for @ a month. Every time you logged in during that period of time you chose not to read the login splash screen on the login client. You chose not to read the patch notes. You made many choices and I am sorry you do not like the consequences of your choices, but for this to go on 11 pages is patently ridiculous.

0/5 stars for this thread.

If you logged in daily, the information was presented to you daily on the login screen of the client. This was not something hidden or easy to miss. It had been well advertised prior to the day the event opened and took only the barest of attention paid to be aware of it.

Your lack of attention and not in just a single instance, but multiple times is no reason to justify any sort of retroactive reward just for you, nor is there really any room to complain. This was an issue wholly created by yourself. There is not a hue and cry from the masses who all missed this event because this event went on for @ a month. Every time you logged in during that period of time you chose not to read the login splash screen on the login client. You chose not to read the patch notes. You made many choices and I am sorry you do not like the consequences of your choices, but for this to go on 11 pages is patently ridiculous.

0/5 stars for this thread.

Sorry.. I am too busy grinding for credits to subscribe to their twitter and blogs.

As far as I am concerned if there is an event and some one is present for it and sub'd it should be mailed.

I don't even know if these deco's were bind on pick up or able to be traded or I would just go buy them.

Oh, yeah.. no one has yet to tell me where my 4 Revan Statues are for that other pre-order awhile back.

4 accounts with pre-orders no statue.. but they can be bought from others though so I don't stress it.

Edited by Arjani

Sorry.. I am too busy grinding for credits to subscribe to their twitter and blogs.

As far as I am concerned if there is an event and some one is present for it and sub'd it should be mailed.

I don't even know if these deco's were bind on pick up or able to be traded or I would just go buy them.

Oh, yeah.. no one has yet to tell me where my 4 Revan Statues are for that other pre-order awhile back.

4 accounts with pre-orders no statue.. but they can be bought from others though so I don't stress it.

..wasn't the revan statue obtained from....wait for it..

.. a vendor on fleet?

The "Herald of Revan" I beleive. Standing next to the security key vendor.

*EDIT* Just checked and the Herald is..gasp..STILL THERE!

so, go to fleet, get your statues, and then give us all a break and move on.

Edited by Taramayne

*EDIT* Just checked and the Herald is..gasp..STILL THERE!

so, go to fleet, get your statues, and then give us all a break and move on.

I'll do that, thanks.

I'm still bitter about the Galactic Memorial though..

I feel the Illum Map is too big to be a sufficient substitute.

*EDIT*

I just got the statue.. that deco was offered before the 3rd anniversary and it's still there.

They should have given us more time to get the 3rd anniversary stuff.

See what I am saying.. I thought those Revan Statues got mailed.. I got a Rishi Idol

and I thought that they decided to mail us that instead of the Revan Statue.

The vendor should just stay there forever and if you were here for the event you should be able to access it.

The pre-order crystal vendor and the other one in the V.I.P that no one ever uses are just chilling..

Like why can't this other vendor just remain and those who were here can access it.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could get it again?

Sorta like the Star Fighter Suits, Rishi Idol, Retarded Blue Droid, Titles and the 1st and 2nd

Anniversary Box sets which are available to you on any new toon you make at any time.

Edited by Arjani

I wasn't aware threads were lockable, good to know.

As for edits, I don't want my point to be overshadow with pointless arguments with

people who can't help me. Can any of you posting get us the items mailed like the first two anniversaries.

No one from BWEA is going to do that for you, either, so we are as much help to you as they would be. As I already posted, your 3rd anniversary reward was access to the vendor for a limited time (and DK/Coruscant SH for 3 creds), same as everyone else. You simply did not take advantage of that access, for whatever reason. It's kind of like the people asking to be able to retroactively pre-order or buy the CE.

And didn't you post a couple of days ago saying you finished with this thread?

Edited by branmakmuffin

No one from BWEA is going to do that for you, either, so we are as much help to you as they would be. As I already posted, your 3rd anniversary reward was access to the vendor for a limited time (and DK/Coruscant SH for 3 creds), same as everyone else. You simply did not take advantage of that access, for whatever reason. It's kind of like the people asking to be able to retroactively pre-order or buy the CE.

And didn't you post a couple of days ago saying you finished with this thread?

Seriously they better bring out something in a new pack as cool as that damn memorial or I am gonna be pissed.

:(

I was waiting for that type of deco.. Bioware is a slippery serpent company, hiding things.. all covert like and stuff.

To lazy to send a mass mail of the items to all subs, not to lazy to take your credit card details though.

No, you can not.. instead the thread was ruined, I had to make another one.

Then I'm curious as to why you decided to post on a discussion forum for players instead of simply contacting customer service, who might actually be able to help you.

I think you're all really rude, so I will be rude too.. k ;)

SWTOR is always running on my laptop unless I have a windows update or something.

I didn't think this forum was troll infested..

People like you make me want to throw away all my hard work and find a new game.

Like what the f*** do you care if I ask the game developers to mail us the stuff.

GO F*** YOURSELVES!

THANK YOU!

No.. What you're trying to do is F anyone that was a paid sub who had no knowledge of the vendor.

GOD DAMMIT! :mad:

Seriously they better bring out something in a new pack as cool as that damn memorial or I am gonna be pissed.

:(

I was waiting for that type of deco.. Bioware is a slippery serpent company, hiding things.. all covert like and stuff.

To lazy to send a mass mail of the items to all subs, not to lazy to take your credit card details though.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you are just a lazy, stupid person who didn't pay attention to your surroundings and as a result, simply didn't get what you wanted? This is not BioWare's fault. It is yours. YOURS. They emailed you in RL. They put it on the launcher, which you already admitted that you ignored. They put it on the forums, which, despite all your mocking about people who live here, you had no trouble finding when you needed it. Not to mention, again, that it was an anniversary - happens the same time every year. YOU IGNORED IT. You let the date go by without making any effort to participate.

IT. IS. YOUR. FAULT.

Stop insulting BioWare on the ONE thing they did properly just because you missed it. Stop trying to argue that other people missed it when you're the only one. And finally, stop being such a rude and obnoxious human being to the only people who tried to answer your questions just because you don't like the answers given. Now go away, and call Customer Support on Monday morning. There's no more trolling to be had here.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you are just a lazy, stupid person who didn't pay attention to your surroundings and as a result, simply didn't get what you wanted? This is not BioWare's fault. It is yours. YOURS. They emailed you in RL. They put it on the launcher, which you already admitted that you ignored. They put it on the forums, which, despite all your mocking about people who live here, you had no trouble finding when you needed it. Not to mention, again, that it was an anniversary - happens the same time every year. YOU IGNORED IT. You let the date go by without making any effort to participate.

IT. IS. YOUR. FAULT.

Stop insulting BioWare on the ONE thing they did properly just because you missed it. Stop trying to argue that other people missed it when you're the only one. And finally, stop being such a rude and obnoxious human being to the only people who tried to answer your questions just because you don't like the answers given. Now go away, and call Customer Support on Monday morning. There's no more trolling to be had here.

Sorry I don't go to fleet often because of the lag, I am always in my SH.

Before SH's I sat @ CZ-198 which is like a mini fleet minus the lag.

I don't have to play like you.. I farm credits on Voss and trade on the gtn.

I've done Ops like twice.. at this point I just farm credits and play SH's like it's the sims.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you are just a lazy, stupid person who didn't pay attention to your surroundings and as a result, simply didn't get what you wanted?

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you are a disrespectful, heinous creature from the abyss.

Why do you care if I request the items? Have you nothing else to do?

Edited by Arjani

Then I'm curious as to why you decided to post on a discussion forum for players instead of simply contacting customer service, who might actually be able to help you.

Because this was my first topic and I made a customer support topic when I realized.

However, the same people here are derailing and trolling that one.

So I am having troubling getting customer support due to all of you commenting.

You have no power to grant or deny my request either so go find something to do.. damn lingerers.

Sorry I don't go to fleet often because of the lag, I am always in my SH.

Before SH's I sat @ CZ-198 which is like a mini fleet minus the lag.

I don't have to play like you.. I farm credits on Voss and trade on the gtn.

I've done Ops like twice.. at this point I just farm credits and play SH's like it's the sims.

so ealier you claimed you have all the other stuff except the Czerka Celebrator, but if you've only done ops like twice that means you're missing a ton of mounts and wall trophies :rak_02:

you might have had more support here if you didn't lie and contradict yourself so much.

Wow... this is about as bad as the people complaining they dont get enough "are you really really extra positivly sure you want to buy this" pop ups from the GTN....

As others said, they sent you RL mail, posted on the forums, and had it on the launchers... tuning things out/wearing blinders FOR A MONTH is no ones fault but your own....

Edited by XiamaraSimi

I think the way these items were distributed was the correct way to do it so that only people who took part in it are eligible to receive the rewards rather than just mailing them to every active account, but perhaps in the future they could send out an in-game email telling you to go get it.

That seems like a fair way to do it.

Rewards only go to active participants and everyone who logs in gets notified about it.

Because this was my first topic and I made a customer support topic when I realized.

However, the same people here are derailing and trolling that one.

So I am having troubling getting customer support due to all of you commenting.

You have no power to grant or deny my request either so go find something to do.. damn lingerers.

A) It's the weekend.

B) If nothing else, people commenting on your post will increase the visibility of your thread. You should probably be thanking them. If your request is reasonable to the Customer Support people, it will stand on its own merits.

C) Have you considered the possibility that the animosity you're receiving in this thread is largely a result of your lashing out at everyone indiscriminately, even those who offered suggestions to help you?

Are the 3rd anniversary deco's able to be purchased for the guild?

If so I could have someone purchase one for my guild HQ and then turn that into my personal stronghold.

I have my own guild but I got rid of most people a long time ago and kicking those remaining is no problem.

Edited by Arjani

C) Have you considered the possibility that the animosity you're receiving in this thread is largely a result of your lashing out at everyone indiscriminately, even those who offered suggestions to help you?

You'll get as good as you give.. What's good for one is good for all.

That's a "no," then. Got it.

I'll find a way to get whether I get a new account or have it purchased for the guild.

Perhaps purchasing it for the guild is the loophole needed to get my way ;)

If there is a way, I will find it.. undoubtedly!

Edited by Arjani

Nope. To purchase the items for the guild: You have to purchase if from the Vendor and then donate the items. I know this as I am a guild leader, who has very good guild members, whom I would never kick just to get some decoration.

I happen to believe that people are more important than some decorations and from what I have seen in your post you don't.

I at first felt sorry for you because of your first post but yet from what I have read on all the post you have been rude and disrespectful to the individuals that have posted and given you ideas.

You then resort to calling everyone that gave you ideas or told you what happened trolls because they didn't agree with you. To me that is rude and disrespectful and yet you claim people are doing the same thing.

Most have been very nice and respectful until you started acting like you have.

Have a good day.

I'll find a way to get whether I get a new account or have it purchased for the guild.

Perhaps purchasing it for the guild is the loophole needed to get my way ;)

If there is a way, I will find it.. undoubtedly!

I think the issue with guild purchasing is going to be the same as your original problem: The vendor is no longer in-game. So a new account won't help, either, and in fact will be missing all of the carefully collected items from your primary account (from what I understand, they're unable to do account merges). Your best bet is probably still Customer Support. I don't think forum CS will actually be doing much until the weekend is over, though.

Every time you see the Launcher having an UPDATE, read them, every new things are there

And aren't 10 for each player since the decoration storage is Legacy wide

No. The limit was 10 for the legacy not each character. I know as I have more than one and it only allows you to put 10 of the item in the decorations since decorations are shared by all your characters, or I would have gotten more of the paintings.