220k for 100% movement speed increase...WACK

Chiefferman

the lvl 40 mount is soooooo lame. now i have no problem getting 220k together but for only a 10% speed increase seems wack. for 220k i need to be at least 150% or better. again i dont have a prob gettin 220k together in this game but its not like at lvl 40 i got 1 million credits.Bioware needs to change the cost of the mount or make it faster

oh and other than that LOVE this ****in game!!!!

the lvl 40 mount is soooooo lame. now i have no problem getting 220k together but for only a 10% speed increase seems wack. for 220k i need to be at least 150% or better. again i dont have a prob gettin 220k together in this game but its not like at lvl 40 i got 1 million credits.Bioware needs to change the cost of the mount or make it faster

oh and other than that LOVE this ****in game!!!!

Do you need that 10% increase? If not, then it's a luxury item and it's supposed to be expensive.

Do you need that 10% increase? If not, then it's a luxury item and it's supposed to be expensive.

All skills beyond the one you get at level one are luxury items and should cost 220k each because you can kill anything with your initial dps skill.

Clearly rational.

Your level 50 skills are how many times better than your level 1 skills? I'd guess at least 10 times better.

10% speed increase is nowhere near important, so not even close to being NEEDED, besides it being just movement. It's a luxury item and it's expensive so people actually pass on it, making it more "rare". Kind of how epic mounts used to be in WoW.

I also think, that, 10% increased speed is not really worth it, i will not be using my Credits on that untill i have a few millions, the 10-20% increased speeder speed, is to me, a luxuary that is not needed, since, at 50, i do not think i will be runing aroud as much as when im lvling, i am atm lvl 45 ^^

Your level 50 skills are how many times better than your level 1 skills? I'd guess at least 10 times better.

10% speed increase is nowhere near important, so not even close to being NEEDED, besides it being just movement. It's a luxury item and it's expensive so people actually pass on it, making it more "rare". Kind of how epic mounts used to be in WoW.

noooo epic mounts in WoW went twice as fast as normal mounts...making it a necessity

You really don't need to make up silly reasons that sound great in your head, to justify the cost of a speeder. It's simply a speeder. They are always expensive. They are a money sink. Coming up with nonsense like 'it's a luxury it's expensive' just begs for response, because you're implying that everything that is not a luxury should instead be cheap.

My skills are costing me, what, 30k a pop right now? That's pretty expensive for something that's not a luxury. And how cheap are jukebox tokens at cantinas again? Pretty cheap for a luxury.

I am a level 36 BH PT, have 3 crew skills to 250 + and have 300 k credits + I don't see the problem, the only thing is I took 2 gathering skills for my futur armor tech craft (scavaging and Underworld trading) but I will respec into that at 50 for now took slicing for leveling - It really helps for money and with 4 more levels to go the credits will not be a problem.

I am a level 36 BH PT, have 3 crew skills to 250 + and have 300 k credits + I don't see the problem, the only thing is I took 2 gathering skills for my futur armor tech craft (scavaging and Underworld trading) but I will respec into that at 50 for now took slicing for leveling - It really helps for money and with 4 more levels to go the credits will not be a problem.

as i said its not the money...i jus dont see the value. ur 36 with only 300k...ur not rolling in dough either....at best ull get another what 100k in the next 3-4 lvls...and u really will spend HALF that for a 10% speed increase...i jus dont see the value

Normal mounts in wow only gave you 60% movement speed increase too... derp derp derp.

You get sprint for free in this game.

don't start to compare SWtoR to WoW again. Also those are Mounts, animals, in a fantasy, and this are vehicles with engines in a high-tech sci-fi world, but really theyre almost on same speed ^^

or

ur basic run speed is ~ 20km/h

with sprint is ~ 27km/h

with fastest vehicle is ~ 44km/h^^

my granny is faster with her cane

Edited by Dwighty

Quite honestly, with the vast empty landscapes on some planets, having a bit faster high-level mounts would be a mercy. 150% and 200% would be kind of nice.

I do have the level 40 driving skill and while you don't notice the pretty low speed as clearly in the normal outdoors, you definitely do when driving over a bridge on Voss. It looks really, really pathetic.

One thing that doesnt seem to have been mentioned is that the 100% speeders also have knockoff resistance on them. I find this quite handy, instead of detouring around every single group for fear of ending up on my face in the dirt you can usually just breeze past them, take a few hits and go happily on your way.

One thing that doesnt seem to have been mentioned is that the 100% speeders also have knockoff resistance on them. I find this quite handy, instead of detouring around every single group for fear of ending up on my face in the dirt you can usually just breeze past them, take a few hits and go happily on your way.

If this is true, then they are 100% worth the money.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.