My Selma...

Jimmajamma

So in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. day yesterday, I went to go see Selma and have to say it was an amazingly thought-provoking movie. It kept me up last night thinking about what I can do with my life that will have an impact on others.

So now I have a dream...that the devs will finally recognize pvp'ers as equals and put a mailbox in the combat training section of the fleet. We're people too.

So in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. day yesterday, I went to go see Selma and have to say it was an amazingly thought-provoking movie. It kept me up last night thinking about what I can do with my life that will have an impact on others.

So now I have a dream...that the devs will finally recognize pvp'ers as equals and put a mailbox in the combat training section of the fleet. We're people too.

You are not people, and you will never, ever, ever get a mailbox in the combat training section of the fleet! Stop asking for stuff you pvping deviant misanthrope.

Edited by Lhancelot

We're not people, we're bloodthirsty incarnations of war and destruction. That said, I want a mailbox too.

Ha!

The Real PvP’ers ride their Rainbow Rancors the whole quarter-sector to the closest postal outlet and watch the care-bears scamper out of the way in fear of being flagged by association.

The map is available at a click of M button. Unless you have a target marker bound to it. :)

Ha!

The Real PvP’ers ride their Rainbow Rancors the whole quarter-sector to the closest postal outlet and watch the care-bears scamper out of the way in fear of being flagged by association.

The map is available at a click of M button. Unless you have a target marker bound to it. :)

This is why PvPers can't have nice things.

• 1 year later...
We did it guys!

See? It only took over a year, but through constant persistance and dilligence through posting on the forums OUR PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED!!!! We got our mailbox in the PVP area of fleet!!!!!!

This is PROOF that all our dreams CAN come true!

Class balance? Possible! Sorc nerfing? Of course! Merc healing buffed? YES IT CAN HAPPEN!!!!!

OMG This is awesome I feel like nothing is impossible on SWTOR now!