The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Legacy Account wide please not just isolated to the current server!!!

fushnchips

I know this is not the solution you want ... but I do this:

Periodically (like whenever I max out 1-2 reputations) I bite the bullet and send 1 toon to my alternate servers. When they arrive they beef up the Legacy of that server. At the end of their 3 day cool down, I move them to another server or return them home.

It is worth the money to me to have all four buffs, maxed out ship amenities and maxed storage anywhere I go.

As an added bonus, I never have to do the HK quest again. To date, I am LL50 on all NA servers.

Edited by ekwalizer

I know this is not the solution you want ... but I do this:

Periodically (like whenever I max out 1-2 reputations) I bite the bullet and send 1 toon to my alternate servers. When they arrive they beef up the Legacy of that server. At the end of their 3 day cool down, I move them to another server or return them home.

I'll give you some advice there is no 3 day cool down on server transfers I do this aswell but I shouldn't have to because my Legacy should be Account Wide because it's my SWTOR legacy

I'll give you some advice there is no 3 day cool down on server transfers I do this aswell but I shouldn't have to because my Legacy should be Account Wide because it's my SWTOR legacy

Except Legacy = account@server. You want them to change that, but there is nothing magical that says it has to be or should be the way you want it to be.