Galactic Starfighter Stats Records

Drakkolich

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some contributions for this. It's not very good stat. :p

Novadrive

Pulcheralice - Novadrive - Radiant of Valor - The Bastion 33.23 Accuracy% (160 games)

Pulcheralice - Novadrive - Radiant of Valor - The Bastion 5.38 Average Assist per Battle (160 games)

Bloodmark

Pulcherjessica - Bloodmark - Crucible of Conscience - The Bastion 35.86% Accuracy (304 games)

Pulcherjessica - Bloodmark - Crucible of Conscience - The Bastion 6.10 Average Assist per Battle (304 games)

Jurgoran

Pulcherjessica - Jurgoran - Crucible of Conscience - The Bastion 79 win% (100 games)

Pulcherjessica - Jurgoran - Crucible of Conscience - The Bastion 3.72 KDR (100 games)

Pulcherjessica - Jurgoran - Crucible of Conscience - The Bastion 8.12 Average Kills per battle (100 games)

Pulcherjessica - Jurgoran - Crucible of Conscience - The Bastion 39647.65 Average Damage per battle (100 games)

Pulcherjessica - Jurgoran - Crucible of Conscience - The Bastion 39.88 Accuracy% (100 games)

Pulcherjessica - Jurgoran - Crucible of Conscience - The Bastion 8.59 Average Assist per Battle (100 games)

Edited by armpatara
Adding more

Here are some contributions for this. It's not very good stat. :p

Novadrive

Pulcheralice - Novadrive - Radiant of Valor - The Bastion 33.23 Accuracy% (160 games)

Pulcheralice - Novadrive - Radiant of Valor - The Bastion 5.38 Average Assist per Battle (160 games)

Bloodmark

Pulcherjessica - Bloodmark - Crucible of Conscience - The Bastion 35.86% Accuracy (304 games)

Pulcherjessica - Bloodmark - Crucible of Conscience - The Bastion 6.10 Average Assist per Battle (304 games)

Jurgoran

Pulcherjessica - Jurgoran - Crucible of Conscience - The Bastion 79 win% (100 games)

Pulcherjessica - Jurgoran - Crucible of Conscience - The Bastion 3.72 KDR (100 games)

Pulcherjessica - Jurgoran - Crucible of Conscience - The Bastion 8.12 Average Kills per battle (100 games)

Pulcherjessica - Jurgoran - Crucible of Conscience - The Bastion 39647.65 Average Damage per battle (100 games)

Pulcherjessica - Jurgoran - Crucible of Conscience - The Bastion 39.88 Accuracy% (100 games)

Pulcherjessica - Jurgoran - Crucible of Conscience - The Bastion 8.59 Average Assist per Battle (100 games)

I'm not criticizing, but 39.88% accuracy in a gunship is a bit unusual. You're not using Light Laser Cannon, are you?

I'm not criticizing, but 39.88% accuracy in a gunship is a bit unusual. You're not using Light Laser Cannon, are you?

More like I never use anything other than LLC :p (Unless It doesn't exist on that ship) You can't miss the fun of spray and pray. :cool: I also tend to dogfight with whoever get close to me. Pretty much I'm playing it like hybrid gunship/scout. So many close range dogfight definitely kill the accuracy there too.:rolleyes:Like I said, it's not good stat. Just a spot filler to contribute to this post.

Edited by armpatara

• 3 weeks later...

And now I can finally get back in the dogfighters where I belong. :D

OVERALL

9: Mikokoro (Graendahl) - Resurgent - Jedi Covenant - 4.74 KDR (109 games)

10: Mikokoro (Graendahl) - Resurgent - Jedi Covenant - 10.92 Kills/Battle (109 games)

3: Mikokoro (Graendahl) - Resurgent - Jedi Covenant - 64,497.01 Damage/Battle (109 games)

2: Mikokoro (Graendahl) - Resurgent - Jedi Covenant - 60.97% Accuracy (109 games)

3: Mikokoro (Graendahl) - Resurgent - Jedi Covenant - 11.45 Assists/Battle (109 games)

Mangler/Quarrel

3: Mikokoro (Graendahl) - Resurgent - Jedi Covenant - 67,777.55 Damage/Battle (100 games)

3: Mikokoro (Graendahl) - Resurgent - Jedi Covenant - 65.51% Accuracy (100 games)

3: Mikokoro (Graendahl) - Resurgent - Jedi Covenant - 11.95 Assists/Battle (100 games)

• 2 weeks later...

Overall

Neutrinos'smw - The Progenitor - 7.89 KDR (100 battles)

Neutrinos'smw - T3-M4 - 18.55 Average Kills per Battle (100 battles)

Neutrinos'smw - T3-M4 - 70,375.60 Average Damage per Battle (100 battles)

Neutrinos'smw - T3-M4 - 6.11 Average Assists per Battle (100 battles)

Neutrinos'smw - T3-M4 - 62.41% Accuracy (100 battles)

Sting

Neutrinos'smw - The Progenitor - 7.94 KDR (100 battles)

Neutrinos'smw - T3-M4 - 18.68 Average Kills per Battle (100 battles)

Neutrinos'smw - T3-M4 - 70,514.32 Average Damage per Battle (100 battles)

Neutrinos'smw - T3-M4 - 63.23% Accuracy (100 battles)

Neutrinos'smw - T3-M4 - 5.96 Average Assists per Battle (100 battles)

Edited by DarthMeridian

• 2 weeks later...

Overall Kills per Battle

Tane (Nemarus) - <Nova Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 13.15 kills (243 battles)

Overall Hit/Miss

Tane (Nemarus) - <Nova Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 45.21% Hit/Miss (243 battles)

NovaDive Kills per Battle

Tane (Nemarus) - NovaDive - <Nova Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 17.08 kills (100 battles)

NovaDive Damage per Battle

Tane (Nemarus) - NovaDive - <Nova Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 74813.66 damage (100 battles)

(so mad on that one--I was cruising at 76k but had my 90th match abort due to lack of players :mad: -- but hey I still beat the Mangler damage record!)

NovaDive Hit/Miss

Tane (Nemarus) - NovaDive - <Nova Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 39.97% Hit/Miss (100 battles)

NovaDive Assists per Battle

Tane (Nemarus) - NovaDive - <Nova Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 8.18 assists (100 battles)

Edited by Nemarus

NovaDive Damage per Battle

Tane (Nemarus) - NovaDive - <Nova Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 74813.66 damage (100 battles)

(so mad on that one--I was cruising at 76k but had my 90th match abort due to lack of players :mad: -- but hey I still beat the Mangler damage record!)

uh...yeah, Nem...about that...

Overall average damage

Eddiebrøck - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 75,008.97 damage (142 battles)

Gunship - Mangler/Quarrel - average damage

Eddiebrøck - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 75,540.95 damage (141 battles)

I have to say that I find all of your numbers incredible...I've been playing a Nova/BB more these days, and I can't even fathom coming anywhere near any of those records. FF/Sting, I can see it, but the T1...boggles my mind. Mangler is such easymode compared to that.

Edited by MaximilianPower

uh...yeah, Nem...about that...

Overall average damage

Eddiebrøck - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 75,008.97 damage

Gunship - Mangler/Quarrel - average damage

Eddiebrøck - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 75,540.95 damage

I have to say that I find all of your numbers incredible...I've been playing a Nova/BB more these days, and I can't even fathom coming anywhere near any of those records. FF/Sting, I can see it, but the T1...boggles my mind. Mangler is such easymode compared to that.

Darnit! Curse that aborted match! Pisses me off so much.

Well... I'll just have to fly more NovaDive matches on Tane. *grumble*

Small update:

Overall:

KDR:

Anaris - The Red Eclipse - 15.01 KDR (1386 games)

Accuracy:

Anaris - The Red Eclipse - 48.69% accuracy + (1386 games proof)

Average Assists:

Anaris - The Red Eclipse - 7.48 Average Assists per Battle (1386 games)

Quarrel:

Win %:

Anaris - The Red Eclipse - 87.80 Win% (369 games)

KDR:

Anaris - The Red Eclipse - 18.77 KDR (369 games)

Accuracy:

Anaris - The Red Eclipse - 66.30% Accuracy + (369 games proof)

Average Assists:

Anaris - The Red Eclipse - 10.44 Average Assists per Battle (369 games)

• 3 weeks later...

Whatabürger - Overall - Nerf Skype - The Harbinger - 12.47 Average Kills per Battle (677 Battles)

Whatabürger - Overall - Nerf Skype - The Harbinger - 6.27 KDR (677 Battles)

Whatabürger - Flashfire - Nerf Skype - The Harbinger - 81.34% Win/Loss (552 Battles)

Whatabürger - Flashfire - Nerf Skype - The Harbinger - 13.27 Average Kills per Battle (552 Battles)

Updated Grats on your new #1 spot Despon!

Also I added a brand new Category on the second post. Overall 1000 matches!

1000 match Overall

Drakolich - Respected and Despised - The Bastion - Average Kills per Battle 8.86 (2615 games)

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion - Average Assists per Battle 8.22 (1607 games)

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion - Average Damage per Battle 37276.67 (1607 games)

Drakolich - Flying Circus Fighter Wing - The Bastion - 44.04 Accuracy% (1607 games)

Edited by Drakkolich

Gunship - Mangler - Average Damage

Despon - Harbinger - 75553.09 Average Damage per Ballte (328 battles)

Gunship - Mangler - Average Kills Per/Battle

Despon - Harbinger - 12.84 Average Kills per Ballte (328 battles)

That damage mark took some work. Maybe I'll be king for a day before Max reports a higher number.

Despon

Nicely done. The small numerical difference implies a scant improvement over my earlier (now broken) record, but in reality, this is much more impressive - because it's over a much larger sample of games. I can't imagine keeping that up for 300+ matches.

Anyway - gauntlet thrown. I've been flying a ton of scout lately (and i'll have some weird records to report here in a bit) but lemme go ahead and warm up my railguns. I think I remember how to use them. The blue one is ion, right?

Edited by MaximilianPower

Nicely done. The small numerical difference implies a scant improvement over my earlier (now broken) record, but in reality, this is much more impressive - because it's over a much larger sample of games. I can't imagine keeping that up for 300+ matches.

Thanks to SWTOR crashing in the match right after I passed the mark, you have a 200 point cushion again. I even had a 30-second match abort the other day too where I only had a chance to do 3k damage before the match ended. Frustration was high after that. I'll keep trying to edge it upward, though, when you inevitably overtake me again.

The biggest hurdle to pushing up into the 77-80k average damage range is mainly one of circumstance. If you end up in a lot of imbalanced matches it becomes a mad rush to hit even 50-60k. I had a run of 3-caps for and against where I just didn't have time to do damage because of the team disparity. If you are really selective about what matches you fly your gs in, if you know from the pilots involved that it'll be a quality fight that lasts a while, I think 90k average could be attainable. For general non-selective use, though, I feel like we're around the upper limit.

I've even been thinking of getting a Mailoc just to have a T1gs to fly in matches where it would be useful but the numbers probably won't flow.

Despon

Thanks to SWTOR crashing in the match right after I passed the mark, you have a 200 point cushion again. I even had a 30-second match abort the other day too where I only had a chance to do 3k damage before the match ended. Frustration was high after that. I'll keep trying to edge it upward, though, when you inevitably overtake me again.

The biggest hurdle to pushing up into the 77-80k average damage range is mainly one of circumstance. If you end up in a lot of imbalanced matches it becomes a mad rush to hit even 50-60k. I had a run of 3-caps for and against where I just didn't have time to do damage because of the team disparity. If you are really selective about what matches you fly your gs in, if you know from the pilots involved that it'll be a quality fight that lasts a while, I think 90k average could be attainable. For general non-selective use, though, I feel like we're around the upper limit.

I've even been thinking of getting a Mailoc just to have a T1gs to fly in matches where it would be useful but the numbers probably won't flow.

Despon

Agree with the bolded. I've made an effort to NOT be selective...as I've noted before, on JC (for whatever reason) it's notoriously hard to rack up numbers on Denon, and I've certainly been tempted to bail on that map when flying this "damage alt". But I haven't done that. I completely get the frustration of having NOTHING to shoot at, limping towards any enemy just to keep the damage totals afloat. I do agree that without being selective, we aren't going to push much further than where we are now. Maybe a couple thousand points.

Well, that didn't take very long. Just a handful of ridiculous matches. Obviously it's a lot easier to move the needle at 140-ish games than it would be at 300+.

Overall - #1 damage

Eddiebrøck - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 75,205.15 damage (143 matches)

Gunship - Mangler/Quarrel - #1 damage

Eddiebrøck - Imperial Entanglements - Jedi Covenant - 75,734.76 damage (143 matches)

Not even king for a day. Ah well, I kind of expected it. Back to plugging away. Nice work Max. : )

Here's some for your 1000 Match Overall bracket:

Despon - Begeren Colony - 44785.66 Average Damage per Battle (1800 battles)

Despon - Begeren Colony - 8.37 Average Kills per Battle (1800 battles)

Despon - Begeren Colony - 8.53 Average Assists per Battle (1800 battles)

well, that didn't take very long. Just a handful of ridiculous matches. Obviously it's a lot easier to move the needle at 140-ish games than it would be at 300+.

Overall - #1 damage

eddiebrøck - imperial entanglements - jedi covenant - 75,205.15 damage (143 matches)

gunship - mangler/quarrel - #1 damage

eddiebrøck - imperial entanglements - jedi covenant - 75,734.76 damage (142 matches)

fify ok?