Incoming Downtime

EricMusco

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool story. They can post whatever wherever but the fact remains that east coast servers are still offline in game.

Still?? :rak_02: Jung Ma only just went offline.

Hey everyone,

US East Coast servers are now down. We are going to begin in-game messaging for the US West Coast now, so they'll be down in ~15 minutes.

Any eta for East Coast to come back up?

Edited by JunnKhan

The only person being an hypocrite is you or at they very least, less than truthful.

The moment you compare a known EXPLOIT with Bioware not updating the loot tables properly for LV55 operations is just for laughs really.

Also, pleading ignorance as far as what the EXPLOIT entailed? Now?

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Pay attention. It's obvious you haven't been.

Pay attention. It's obvious you haven't been.

I've been paying attention, namely to the usual people desperately trying to justify the use of the EXPLOIT. That and them mocking those who -- unsurprisingly -- did they opposite: played the game as if the EXPLOIT wasn't even there.

Any eta for East Coast to come back up?

The Ebon Hawk was yanked down randomly at like 9 or 10am EST and has been down for the entirety of the day. Rumored that people were still exploiting, but who knows why we were the first to take the hit lol.

Simply put it was a way for people to skip to the end of Ravagers and get all the loot for individual characters. At the end of the day its still BW's fault the exploit existed and we can wag our fingers at the people who took advantage of it all day long but bans are ridiculous, no one can be surprised that anyone did take advantage of it at all. It wasn't like they were running a hack or scripting their way through it.

I've been told there was more to it, ways to make it repeatable. I don't know the details, just what people have disclosed on the forums.

idk, I been home and online for about 20 minutes now and they were offline then and now. I thought all this stuff was taking place much earlier in the morning. I remember reading it to be 3am pst - 7am pst. Is this some sort of extended maintenance?

I've been paying attention, namely to the usual people desperately trying to justify the use of the EXPLOIT. That and them mocking those who -- unsurprisingly -- did they opposite: played the game as if the EXPLOIT wasn't even there.

I haven't mocked anyone. I think the whole thing is trivial, but they can ban em all for all I care. Perma ban every player who did it if they want...I think it's ridiculous, but they can do whatever they want...

I haven't mocked anyone.

This thread is completely unrelated to the EXPLOIT and even so, you found necessary to bring up the subject, clearly mocking those who expect retribution against people who took advantage of it. :rolleyes:

I think the whole thing is trivial, but they can ban em all for all I care. Perma ban every player who did it if they want...I think it's ridiculous, but they can do whatever they want...

If it were as trivial as you claim, you would have stopped your incessant trollish behavior throughout this section of the forum long ago.

You haven't.

Again, one may wonder why but it's a time waster surely.

You really didn't pay much attention, pretty sure. Everyone can see that. But your probably just try to troll as long as possible.

If it were as trivial as you claim, you would have stopped your incessant trollish behavior throughout this section of the forum long ago.

You haven't.

Again, one may wonder why but it's a time waster surely.

The irony - being called a troll by you...

And who are you to tell me what I can or can't post about?! Mind your own business.

The Ebon Hawk was yanked down randomly at like 9 or 10am EST and has been down for the entirety of the day. Rumored that people were still exploiting, but who knows why we were the first to take the hit lol.

nah thats not it. what happened was TEH's conquest system bugged out and they took it down to fix that

I'm trying to log on to the Red Eclipse. But I guess I'll try again when all servers are back up. Kinda weird they are doing US and Europe separately but I can't login anyway...

I logged in just fine a second ago. Maybe something wrong with your system, perhaps. My only problem is the US servers being down.