So, I'd really like to wear pants on my sin...

golfwang

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this really kinda sucks...this game would be SO PERFECT if there would be a stealthy rogue-like class without skirts...OH WAIT

...play Operative...problem solved...

Seriously, if you don't like a skirt-wearing-class then don't play it. It's like every other MMO...you wouldn't play a mage if you don't like the skirts would you?

What's next? I hate Guns. Please give my BH a Lightsaber...??

Edited by Rockar

I really dont see the problem if OP want to wear pants, give some contructive feedback instead of blabbering about playing other classes.

Theres no harm in people want their own unique look, in a way the prefer more over other. The more diverse looks the greater the experience in an mmo would be in my oppinion. Why should we all look the same each class ??

Beside take a look at jedi´s they have cool brown robe and pants, why sould the inquisitors not be able to as well ?

I really dont see the problem if OP want to wear pants, give some contructive feedback instead of blabbering about playing other classes.

Theres no harm in people want their own unique look, in a way the prefer more over other. The more diverse looks the greater the experience in an mmo would be in my oppinion. Why should we all look the same each class ??

Beside take a look at jedi´s they have cool brown robe and pants, why sould the inquisitors not be able to as well ?

If every class gets every outfit there is no unique look at all. I think there are enough possibilities to make your character look unique without making it possible to wear everything with every class...I mean...what next? I play an BH and love the imperial agent's chest-piece with the hood. But that's for Agents and that's okay...

I totally aggree with you when you say there should be more unique-ness in the game but let everybody wear everything is not the right way imo...

Seriously, if you don't like a skirt-wearing-class then don't play it. It's like every other MMO...you wouldn't play a mage if you don't like the skirts would you?

OP isn't asking for BH armor or anything like that. He's only saying he wants to look more like an assassin than a sorcerer. I completely agree with this since a lot of the other advanced classes get different appearances to tell them apart. You can't tell a difference between Sorcs and Sins at all if their weapons are sheathed. Go troll somewhere else.

I totally aggree with you when you say there should be more unique-ness in the game but let everybody wear everything is not the right way imo...

Want to talk about classes keeping their unique image? Hell, I already saw an orange heavy armor helmet that is the exact same same appearance as the SI Kallig's Countenance, so why can't we assassins have long cloaks and treaded pants? Make it happen, devs! Fix hoods and masks while you're at it, please. I just want the option to look like a stealthy sith assassin rather than a flamboyant witch doctor.

Yeah, this really kinda sucks...this game would be SO PERFECT if there would be a stealthy rogue-like class without skirts...OH WAIT

Well did you noticed some differences between IA and SI? I think that why people play SI is not just that it is stealth but that it is SITH and stealth...

Operative is totally different type of character because he do not use lightsaber and stuff...

Your argument is pointless...

And assassins shoudl not be skirt wearing class.. Skirt wearing class should be sorc... Why do people still cant see that difference between mage with lightsaber and silent killer with lightsaber... Darth Maul did not have any skirts... As far as I know no male character had skirt in Movies... Only robes but not skirts...

Well did you noticed some differences between IA and SI? I think that why people play SI is not just that it is stealth but that it is SITH and stealth...

Operative is totally different type of character because he do not use lightsaber and stuff...

Your argument is pointless...

And assassins shoudl not be skirt wearing class.. Skirt wearing class should be sorc... Why do people still cant see that difference between mage with lightsaber and silent killer with lightsaber... Darth Maul did not have any skirts... As far as I know no male character had skirt in Movies... Only robes but not skirts...

OP isn't asking for BH armor or anything like that. He's only saying he wants to look more like an assassin than a sorcerer. I completely agree with this since a lot of the other advanced classes get different appearances to tell them apart. You can't tell a difference between Sorcs and Sins at all if their weapons are sheathed. Go troll somewhere else.

Want to talk about classes keeping their unique image? Hell, I already saw an orange heavy armor helmet that is the exact same same appearance as the SI Kallig's Countenance, so why can't we assassins have long cloaks and treaded pants? Make it happen, devs! Fix hoods and masks while you're at it, please. I just want the option to look like a stealthy sith assassin rather than a flamboyant witch doctor.

I like this set: Supreme inquisitors.. It has pants.. it is 37 lvl gear.. not end game :(.. but you can mod it... Pretty nice set made for being together with pants... But it is the only set in game like that..

http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/7577.jpg

http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/7578.jpg

I like this set: Supreme inquisitors.. It has pants.. it is 37 lvl gear.. not end game :(.. but you can mod it... Pretty nice set made for being together with pants... But it is the only set in game like that..

http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/7577.jpg

http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/7578.jpg

I bought this set last week and i'm so psyched to mod and wear it at 36! assassin gear should definitely resemble the supreme set, the look and feel is awesome.

Unfortunately, I'll probably never put it on again when I reach 50.

well id be happy for you if u get your pants. but in star wars lore i havent seen these special class of siths walking without at least a robe. ike darth maul or count D(altho hes no assassin).

These aren't exactly the robes that sith wore in the other games. Maul wore something like the Jedi sentinels on this game wear but in black. He did have a robe but it was more of a giant baggy cloak to mask his appearance, not the beautiful elegant... Dresses were forced to wear.

Honostly sith marauders get a robe that looks almost exactly like mauls. It's got a hood, a drape sort of thing that hangs from behind and they wear pants with it.

Like this one: http://www.google.ca/m/search?site=images&source=mog&hl=en&gl=ca&client=safari&q=sith%20marauder&sa=N#i=0

I bought this set last week and i'm so psyched to mod and wear it at 36! assassin gear should definitely resemble the supreme set, the look and feel is awesome.

Unfortunately, I'll probably never put it on again when I reach 50.

That's not an option available to everyone.

There are Light Armor 'pants' that exist as orange quality items from social vendors at various locations. I can confirm that the Alderaan Social Vendor does indeed have light armor pants that can be modified as you see fit.

I know, and you can wear it until cap.

Then its an endless sea of skirts.

anyway I still wear pants from social vendor from Dromund Kaas.. From around 12 lvl to 43 lvl? I did not found better pants...and those I found will not be able for me for long time... For example those on Alderaan are a bit good but they want rank 3 social.. well I am not even rank 2 on 43 lvl.. I have to get around 700 points.. That is really hard if you consider that you have around 4 points per choice.. and many heroics and FP have very few choices during group speaking... There are few other pants but those will mostly never cross your way... because they are random drops so probably will drop from random mob to some bounty hunter who just sell them to vendor with no further interest...

I think that enough for would be to give some good pants along the story on places where we can simply buy it... I mean if there is lack of pants than it would be good to put them closer to the player.. But it seems like there are few pants and most of them are hidden in random drops.... I think that random drops should be things that are in various range in game... things that are many in game....

anyway I still wear pants from social vendor from Dromund Kaas.. From around 12 lvl to 43 lvl? I did not found better pants...and those I found will not be able for me for long time... For example those on Alderaan are a bit good but they want rank 3 social.. well I am not even rank 2 on 43 lvl.. I have to get around 700 points.. That is really hard if you consider that you have around 4 points per choice.. and many heroics and FP have very few choices during group speaking... There are few other pants but those will mostly never cross your way... because they are random drops so probably will drop from random mob to some bounty hunter who just sell them to vendor with no further interest...

That sucks...I was looking forward to finding other pants before 50.

Tbh anyone that likes Odd Future shouldn't be playing anything but instead be re-evaluating their life. Also, Not so much as pants but a mix of both, would be cool. Like samurai pants.

I haven't heard a single justifiable reason yet why sins/shadows are stuck in skirts. It just doesn't fit.

Do you not read at all? The assassin is a Melee/Caster Hybrid. It's a Sith who just tends to be more stealthy then head on. The class stems from Sorcery, which fits robes perfectly. Don't make the class out to be more then it is. You want a full on assassin look + feel then play An agent.