advanced medpacs and adrenals

bdatt

I don't use these, especially the medpacs, due to cost and prioritizing stims for my purple mats.

I suggest making them reusable within a limited timeframe. You would probably have to prevent them from stacking in inventory, but a 2-4 hour reuse window wold make them much more attractive.

Edited by bdatt

Just return to the old model.

Green = skill up trash.

Blue = Market Materials (For cash earning) Sell the blues on the market, give them a 2 hour duration, and better overall stats than the purples.

Purple = Crafter 'perk' so they do not have to use their own product (blues) in order to venture into the wilds and gather their raw materials. Like every other crafter only has to make their product once for themselves.

Aside from the fact that changing the model 'midstream' is a bit frustrating. You craft a skill for 55 levels making one set of decisions and then once you start the next 5+ you now have a different model of the crafting skill AND the same drop rate (or worse) than before for top tier mats.

Please just switch the schematics back to Purple = Re-usables and Blue = slightly better stats than the purples and what you sell on the market.

I only have one toon with Diplomacy for two toons with biochem, and I still managed to craft stims, adrenals, implants, and medpacks for all of my 13 characters without buying any mats on the GTN. It sounds to me like the problem is mostly your priorities, not the drop rates or the new system for purples.

• 8 months later...
Bump since this is again relevant due to the crafting changes. Instead of completely removing reusables altogether make advanced consumables reuseable within a given time period. Otherwise, I'll still just stick with blues.

• 1 year later...

I see you brought back reusables, but only for those with Biochem, after removing them a few years ago for good reason. I'm bumping my suggestion that you keep stims as they were, with 8 hour timers not being removed on death, and change the advanced adrenals and medpacs to be reusable within a time frame (e.g. 4 hours) and not require biochem to use.

This would give an advantage to more expensive material costs, keep a market for crafters, etc.

I see you brought back reusables, but only for those with Biochem, after removing them a few years ago for good reason. I'm bumping my suggestion that you keep stims as they were, with 8 hour timers not being removed on death, and change the advanced adrenals and medpacs to be reusable within a time frame (e.g. 4 hours) and not require biochem to use.

This would give an advantage to more expensive material costs, keep a market for crafters, etc.

The old reusables also required biochem to use. That's why everybody used to be biochem.