Transferring for Ranked

Ononogbu

Well this thread is fun. PvP community is pretty good here regardless what you his thread shows. Good talk hasn't done me wrong and their 4s team is clicking right now. Not a bunch of pot5 \ bastion trash talk going on over here. Decimation is new so we haven't really taken 4s seriously yet. Hopefully we will have a team together by the start of the season that can be competitive.

this thread turned into a PM topic and not a ranked topic... ok

first thing is.... Yes good talk did beat us, however its "pre-season" and we we're trying different comps and different players in each role. I will not take any credit away from good talk.. but they did field there "A" team (double madness or hatred sin /ap pt). Again no credit taking away from them. Grats to them.

However, In season 3 when we first moved here no team "farmed" us. Nor did we do that to anyone else, the games we did get for ranked 4s we're competitive and fun. (Shout out to those who qued against us :)).

The ranked scene of TEH is all about begging people to que and getting 1 and done or at maxed getting 5 games in on 1 night.

Solo ranked... never really did much on TEH so I don't feel the need to comment.

I would say move to pot5 we had 7 teams in que last night and we're able to play ranked 4s for about 5 hours. All different teams, all different comps, very competitive and fun.

GG ebon hawk, thanks for having Postmortem on you're server. Feel free to come hang with us on potPIE! :cool::D

Title says it all. I'm currently on The Shadowlands, but thinking of moving my main to another server for ranked. So here are my questions:

-How is the pvp community?

-Is ranked thriving?

-Are the matches competitive?

-Faction balance? Imbalance?

-Any ranked teams that run with concealment/lethality operatives?

Btw my main is a dps operative

I came over from Jung Ma myself during the Thorn event.

How is the pvp community? Bad

Is ranked thriving? I can only speak for solo q and that a yes.

Are the matches competitive? solo q yes

Faction balance? Imbalance? in solo ranked still not sure yet have not faced many pubs atm.

Any ranked teams that run with concealment/lethality operatives? I ran with 3 operatives back in season 1. Look forward to see you in game.

Edited by King_Fenny

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.