Heither sorcerer vid @1

Fatallity

You need to bunny hop more for that extra 10% crit :D

Edit: After watching the full vid all I can say is, bad play dude......why you may ask well

Your team had mid and side node and for no reason what so ever you went to the off node, there was 2 retard enemies tank and healer I think vs one of your team fighting away from turret (sigh) you could have probably walked straight past them and ninja capt but you joined in on the fight.

This then led you to lose all turrets and lose the wz when you could have just stayed mid and got a win. Plus if you didn't give a **** about the win or lose and just tunnel dps you failed to break a Mil, my advice would be use Force Storm more so your total damage will be at least 1.6mil and you will look awesome on the scoreboard ;)

Edited by DarthClarky

Hi there i am a new youtuber i made a vid for the first time tell me anything about the vid that can help me out for the futur thanks enjoy

sorcerer:pov

spéc: lightning

serveur : dn

solo tag

pov : bg fraps

time:13 min

link:

I am guessing you are using razer naga, logitech or some sort of gaming mouse, and keyboard turning, right?

Edited by Azurestone

Tanks i was focused hard there the team in front know me and i was Alone against a premade next time il show you something beter about m'y dps i was 2 nd anyway i Will update somme beter fraps i hit mans time 2 M dps or more new vid soon t'y for comment and yea full keyboard and razer naga Edited by Fatallity

Why do people in MMO's think they are playing Call of Duty or Halo? Jumping around does absolutely nothing for you in this game.
To be fair, when I can get away with it, it's really satisfying to finish someone off with a takedown or followthrough while in air (and maybe doing a 360). Bunny hopping is silly though for a ranged class. Edited by Metthew

Why do people in MMO's think they are playing Call of Duty or Halo? Jumping around does absolutely nothing for you in this game.

When you have a high APM, your fingers get bored playing MMOs. So people strafe back and forth and jump around. It's also good for rhythm. Jumping on instant casts. Helps you time your GCDs.

Unless he can hit F12 with his left hand, I'd go with my guess it's a naga mouse. And as a naga/logitech gamer,
really look like a right click + D + Force Speed kiting camera angle.

with ahk you can rebind your keyboard, for example my caps is "L" - quite useful : )