Update 3.1 - New Legacy Perk (Video)

KidLee

Well this isn't going to sell nearly as well as BW thinks.

Not alot of people will spend 400cc per character on something that saves them maby 2 seconds while mounting.

And even fewere will spend 2 million credits per character on it.

If they moved it to global unlocks, then sure.

But for every character?

Not likely.

Not alot of people will spend 400cc per character on something that saves them maby 2 seconds while mounting.

And even fewere will spend 2 million credits per character on it.

That 2 seconds does matter.

Guess who will get those grade 11 artifact fragments

You without this perk

or

That Sage who has same distance to node but he has the perk.

That 2 seconds does matter.

Guess who will get those grade 11 artifact fragments

You without this perk

or

That Sage who has same distance to node but he has the perk.

Doesn't matter because I have rocket boost.

Besides, he's not going to get all of them, If he gets there before me, I'll just keep going to the next one and snag that before he does.

Besides, he's not going to get all of them, If he gets there before me, I'll just keep going to the next one and snag that before he does.

Except that artifact fragments and power crystals are rare. And everyone seem to still ignore color crystals.

If it was a global unlock i would spend either the 2mil credits or 400cc on it, but not on a per character basis. I have 16 characters so the cost would be:

400cc X 16 = 6400cc

2mil X 16 = 32mil

That level of costs to get a such i minor improvement is just too high to pay. Defiantly going to pass on this one, if i need an instant speed boost to get to a node or such i can just hit my rocket boost. That is global unlocked, works while moving, activates instantly, has the same speed as mounts, and does not involve spending huge amounts of credits/coins.

The cost for this is absolutely ridiculous. I will not be buying and I am likely considered a 'whale' in this game.

What's the next step, change the time to mount from .5 seconds it is presently to 5 seconds to try to force us into wanting/needing this 'legacy perk'.

And its not usable in combat.

This is one of the few occasions I would say absolutely bad decision EA/BioWare. This one is a stinker.

NOW - Maybe they should give it as an account unlock for free to anyone who didn't cheat on Ravager Exploits. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.