Is there any reason to continue PvP with current state of game?

LoganOleary

When will they just rename the PVP forum section the QQ section?

Probably when people like you stop posting useless comments that equate to nothing but troll bait. Oh, that's right, that will never happen, and niether will the PVP forums section ever be changed to "the QQ section".

People are passionate about the game, and give a ton of ideas to make things better. If that's QQing, then we need more of this. It's the only way things get fixed.

Probably when people like you stop posting useless comments that equate to nothing but troll bait. Oh, that's right, that will never happen, and niether will the PVP forums section ever be changed to "the QQ section".

People are passionate about the game, and give a ton of ideas to make things better. If that's QQing, then we need more of this. It's the only way things get fixed.

I hardly find, "The game is broken" as constructive criticism. I play multiple classes I don't feel like my gameplay is ruined at all with the new update. Of the OP classes, AP PT is the only one I don't play, but I think the game is still entirely playable even on under powered classes. Could some use some tweaks? Yeah...

But seriously, Post constructive criticism. Until then, yeah, this ***** the QQ board, because 90% of it is just QQ.

PvP is in a real bad place right now unfortunately when it comes to balance. Since 3.0 it seems that only sin, pt and jugg are viable in matches and it's not a slight advantage, the damage these classes can do is crazy along with great survivability. My understanding with MMO mechanics is classes that generally top damage are glass cannon's and require a good amount of skill to survive. Not the case with swtor it seems.

Bioware have you played any warzones recently? I would like to think that's part of the job description.

It's quite obvious your game is very unbalanced right now.

The fotm classes need toned down or under performing classes buffed. If nothing is done soon I suspect a lot of unhappy customers will jump ship because of the impression your leaving that you don't care or you don't have a clue when balancing pvp.

Edited by Skot-

I'm beginning to think about unsubbing. I find do that most matches make me feel frustrated and angry more than it being an enjoyable experience.

Class balance is way off. Matchmaking is horrible. Mid level bracket is unplayable if you are 30-5 4. Healers seem way overtuned right now. I've witnessed seeing some healers take 3-5 people just to kill them. That's just absurd.

Also incredibly sick of the stupidly high sorc population. Sorcfest 2015.

I decided to make a sorc myself to see what the fuss is about. They are so easy to play and have so many escapes and tricks.. No wonder everyone loves to play them.

Whether your Imp or Pub, it is obvious to all I'm sure that PvP has taken a major hit since the expansion and patches. Certain classes were made uber powerful while others simply cannot compete in any 'reasonable' manner. Don't get me wrong we all loved Rocky 4 when he takes on Drago, a guy twice his size souped up on drugs, but we'd not want to get our faces bashed in on a daily basis.

Whether you play on a Imp dominated server or Republic the divide has become simply frustration. Obviously Bioware has no idea what they are doing PvP wise, or do not play test these things before adding them. So do we all just roll the classes that Bio has tailor made for PvP? keep paying them a monthly fee? Or do we want more? Do we want them to at least 'attempt' to correct their collasal failure at this aspect of the game? I play a game for fun, not frustration. And noone can honestly say it's because some ppl just suck at PvP when one side totally dominates another, esp since most play both sides.

Thoughts?

this is you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMaV10b6-CU

Edited by Kaedusz