Conquest

Silenceo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is everyone naming their ships now?

Seems so. Tune, do you want to confirm your attack on the enemy fleet? (which will trigger a debate until the next day starts.)

Likely going to get not one, but two, from Star today. :rolleyes:

Seems so. Tune, do you want to confirm your attack on the enemy fleet? (which will trigger a debate until the next day starts.)

Well I guess I need to name my Ships as well.Tune and star always making new friends:D:D.

This is my issue, the battle isnt intended to be full born, its intended to be more then a few seconds/ minutes... but even then...

My thought is they are currently "at roost" they are tired, not fully armed and not fully fueled. Under normal circumstances this would be a rough fight but under the current circumstances, I should be able to have my bombers and Warriors destroy a vast majority of them before they can even respond. Putting me in a position of power to talk. Of course if I do this, then the Telos Syndicate would see me as a "rival", and while they would work with me for a while, it would likely only be until they could find a time to destroy me. Thus making me have to watch my back Day 1.

However again, if I just hail them and they tell me to bugger off, I would have given them the time to rally, and an easy fight has not become a difficult one, one in which my fleet would not want to take part in, thus retreating, even if I can win, thus showing my team as "weak"

However AGAIN, if I just hail them and they do start wheeling and dealing I could both have showed strength and put them on a good position do deal with, all the while if I DID want to eventually take over, I could plant seeds with out making to much suspicion and with out constantly looking over my shoulder.

I have made my decision, I went for what I felt was a good compramise. Show them that I COULD thus giving my showing strength, but also showing a very Gentlemen air and that, because I DIDNT, my intentions are genuine. A little Postering is good for a Pirate Lord. Edited by tunewalker

Ever read the book where the GE attacks Nar Shaddaa intending to BDZ it?

Your talking about the one where Solo organized a group of smugglers to fight against the Imperial their but the Imps commander was Bribed and under orders to lose.

Essentially a fleet of fighters, bombers, shuttles, and personal freighters. Though, I warn against such action. Once battle is declared, it can not be undone. Nor is everything visible before hand.

As for the ground, basically an army of mercs and bounty hunters. Killing off the planets chief commodity.

Sil your a fun guy you know that but I have to ask what's the repercussion from killing Xist.It would create a power vacuum on Trigalis but might unite them against me. A lot to think about.

You are dealing with the black sun, you kill one of its Vigo's... the system would be the LEAST of your worries.

As Xizor would say....

"to contend with Xizor is to lose"..... unless you are Vader or Luke, or Palpatine.

Sil your a fun guy you know that but I have to ask what's the repercussion from killing Xist.It would create a power vacuum on Trigalis but might unite them against me. A lot to think about.

True, but remember Xist is not a push over. It was said he was as good with a vibrowhip as Obiwan was with his lightsaber. Adrian is clearly in range.

If you do manage to kill him though, it all really depends on how its done.

Best Case: you take his position of power, and Black Sun is vanquished, with rainbows in the sky.

Likely Case: With Xist's death Black Sun returns to the shadows, and you gain the respect of some of the local Mercenaries/Bounty hunters.

Worst Case: Black Sun comes down on you hard.

Silenceo I was going to go to bed in 30 minutes, if there is nothing further we need to discuss or further until tomorow....

Be it gathered intel or anything else of the like....

Your all good. Did your shtick in the Vergresso asteroids, did your stuff after that, and did some doupetydo after for profit tomorrow. Basically just at the waiting stage now, you are. :D

Your all good. Did your shtick in the Vergresso asteroids, did your stuff after that, and did some doupetydo after for profit tomorrow. Basically just at the waiting stage now, you are. :D

Ok thanks just wanted to check if I should try to stay up and deal with some stuff. Should be back for a short time tomorow morning, and tomorow afternoon/ night... hopefully things will go as well tomorow as they did today :D.

Edited by tunewalker