Conquest

Silenceo

True, but remember Xist is not a push over. It was said he was as good with a vibrowhip as Obiwan was with his lightsaber. Adrian is clearly in range.

If you do manage to kill him though, it all really depends on how its done.

Best Case: you take his position of power, and Black Sun is vanquished, with rainbows in the sky.

Likely Case: With Xist's death Black Sun returns to the shadows, and you gain the respect of some of the local Mercenaries/Bounty hunters.

Worst Case: Black Sun comes down on you hard.

Well he is drunk plus as you said he nervous and you also mentioned that he He took his chair again, finally able to sit still, though his right hand seemed to rest on his thigh, as if ready to draw a blaster that wasn't there...* so you could mean he is really holding on to his vibrowhip or he is bluffing.

Knowing you you probably pick something that has all 3 in it.

I can comeback and sneak into the Palace and kill him in his sleep I have a layout of the place and can get in and out with none the wiser.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he is drunk plus as you said he nervous and you also mentioned that he He took his chair again, finally able to sit still, though his right hand seemed to rest on his thigh, as if ready to draw a blaster that wasn't there...* so you could mean he is really holding on to his vibrowhip or he is bluffing.

I can comeback and sneak into the Palace and kill him in his sleep I have a layout of the place and can get in and out with none the wiser.

At which point you still have to ask yourself what is the likely course of action for one that kills a Black Sun Vigo, with out asking Xizor if he was allowed to do it first...... I am actually pretty sure the answer can be found in around the first 5 chapters of Shadows of the Empire.

Is the reward worth the risk? is the question I ask to you, and its one I suggest all make when making plans.

Me? Tricksy?

Judging him by his appearance, are you? Faleen are experts at controlling another beings emotional state, as well as deception if they must. This is a Black Sun Vigo, he knew when he invited you what would happen. Just a spoiler, but that isn't actually wine. :d_wink:

At which point you still have to ask yourself what is the likely course of action for one that kills a Black Sun Vigo, with out asking Xizor if he was allowed to do it first...... I am actually pretty sure the answer can be found in around the first 5 chapters of Shadows of the Empire.

Is the reward worth the risk? is the question I ask to you, and its one I suggest all make when making plans.

Yea I do but that's never fun tune sometimes you do it for the giggles but I know you don't messed with Xizor twice and live I always have a back up plan.

And for you Sil that's why I have a back up Back up plan and I do my research I know about Faleens and I have a team on standby just in case I need to leave in a hurry.

Silenceo, I am assuming that in addition to what is posted in the main thread, when it gets done, I will be receiving a PM or 2 on the... **** or should I PM you about *****

Yeah, overslept so its a little late. :o

Kind of curious as to feedback concerning Day 1... First impressions if you will. :D Don't forget to distribute your new skill points every day!

I say the first day went pretty well for everyone.

Hey Sil do Gall still have it imperial enclave and space ports with the Enclave being abandoned?

I say the first day went pretty well for everyone.

Hey Sil do Gall still have it imperial enclave and space ports with the Enclave being abandoned?

Gall still has the enclave, but it is now occupied by the CIS. Same with the space port.

Kind of curious as to feedback concerning Day 1... First impressions if you will. :D Don't forget to distribute your new skill points every day!

Oh what skill points do I get... I wasnt sure.. I did a lot yesterday....

Edit: Ok found it... nvm

Edited by tunewalker

Poor Silenceo, between me and Jarons right now, he is super busy.

And Karadron.

/sarcasm Its good to see that people are enjoying the game. :D

Aurbere will be joining soon if I read it all correctly.

Edited by Silenceo

any idea on when Random and Cheat might be joining up?

Probably next weekend for me.

Just finished my cargo and fleet stuff, I'll let Sil have a look at that before posting it, but I can already say so much: I have the largest infantry. By far. Probably even outnumbering the Galactic Overlord.

And a special forces unit is included as well.

For now I'll go to sleep in a few minutes, already 0:10 AM.

Probably next weekend for me.

Just finished my cargo and fleet stuff, I'll let Sil have a look at that before posting it, but I can already say so much: I have the largest infantry. By far. Probably even outnumbering the Galactic Overlord.

And a special forces unit is included as well.

For now I'll go to sleep in a few minutes, already 0:10 AM.

Your funny. :p But yeah, shouldn't be too long until I can get you an intro.

you still here Silenceo? I really do hope we can get through everything before the end of tonight lol.

*Looks at the list...*

*Looks at the time*

*Looks at laptop with Darksiders open...*

*Stomach rumbles*

Eeeeh... Hmmm... Can we just say we did? :p The only part you need me for is for you know who, the other parts I just basically dictate success for failure. Making full use of the whole, *1 week in-game is 1 day RL* thing, aren't ya? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*Looks at the list...*

*Looks at the time*

*Looks at laptop with Darksiders open...*

*Stomach rumbles*

Eeeeh... Hmmm... Can we just say we did? :p The only part you need me for is for you know who, the other parts I just basically dictate success for failure. Making full use of the whole, *1 week in-game is 1 day RL* thing, aren't ya? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I say to make everything easy for you Sil we have me and Tune Negotiations go well and we start new tomorrow.

Edited by Jarons