Conquest

Silenceo

No freaken way you can have HK-50 droids that's way to op you need to have some kinda of research for that first.

To replace them, he does Jarons. :jawa_evil: I went over this issue already, using clones as an example for the Republic. They have the ability to start with such units, but the ability to replace such... is basically impossible until they get the right research.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The number you gave was over 1million silly. :rolleyes: Flagship alone can carry about 2 million personal/troops. Not to mention that for the Lucrehulk those are all B1's, whereas the Overlord's flagship, it is all organic's or at least quality droids. Nothing that can be folded into the size of a lunchbox. :p:d_cool:

Side Note: I wonder how many B1's could fit on that flagship... :jawa_evil:

After Thought: This is of course without them using cargo space for troops, mind you. The Overlord has much funner toys to use cargo space for. :D You will see some of them at some point.

What type of ship is the Overlord's flagship actually? Or is that secret?

What type of ship is the Overlord's flagship actually? Or is that secret?

Imagine a ship of similar size as the Death Star II... but shaped similar to the Executor. :eek: :eek: :eek: Basically making heavy heavy use of the modification tech's to mix and match to create a monstrosity of a vessel. As for its secrets... Well, it has a few cool features. :jawa_evil: It is essentially the final boss, after all. :p

Side Note: Noticed a few things that might need some adjustment CheaterLL, such as the Clone Commando's. Overlooked them before, but they should at least be advanced due to their lethality. I mean, you ever played Republic Commando? :p

Edited by Silenceo

No freaken way you can have HK-50 droids that's way to op you need to have some kinda of research for that first.

Fixed:

Liberator

Acclamator-class assault ship

16,000 Troops

• 10,000 Standard Clones & Pilot Clones
  • 2,250 Clones with Rocket Launchers
  • 2,250 Clones with Mini-guns
  • 1,000 Clone Snipers
  • 500 Scout Clone Troopers

700 Crew

50 Low Altitude Assault Transport/infantry

30 Low Altitude Assault Transport/carrier

50 All Terrain-Tactical Enforcer

40 Self Propelled Heavy Artillery

320 Biker Advanced Recon Commando Speeder

48 Delta-7 Aethersprite + Syluire-31 hyperspace docking ring

Squadrons Quesh(12), Rak(12), Sel(12), Tyt(12)

12 Delta-7B Aethersprite

Squadrons Plan(12)

Cargo: 50,000t

• 100 HK-50 series assassin droids: Battle Droid(2t) * 100 * Advanced (+30%) = 260t (replace with 85 YVH-1 => 255t)
  • 260 IG-100 MagnaGuard droids: Battle Droid (2t) * 260 * State of the Art (+50%) = 780t
  • 2000 YVH-1 : Battle Droid (2t) * 2000 * State of the Art (+50%) = 6000t
    50,000t - (6000t + 780t + 260t) = 42,960t
  • Triple spare parts for 2360 droids: 2,360 * 0.2t * 3 = 1,416t
    42,960t - 1,416t = 41,544t
  • 25 Canderous-class Assault Tanks: Heavy Combat Vehicle (600t) * 25 * State of the Art (+50%) = 22,500t
    41,544t - 22,500t = 19,044t
  • Double extra ordnance for standard vehicles (320 BARC speeder -speeder-, 50 AT-TE -heavy-, 40 SPHA -heavy-): 320 * 0.5t + (50 + 40) * 3t = 430t (double ordnance) => 860t
  • Triple extra ordnance for Canderous: 25t * 3t = 75 t (triple ordnance) => 225t
    19,044t - 1,085t = 17,959t
  • 3 Crew for each Canderous: Light Soldier (0.5t) * 3 * 25 * Extremely well trained/State of the Art (+50%) = 56.25t
  • 1 Year of supplies for Canderous crew: 365 * 0.01 * 75 = 273.75t
    17,959t - (56.25 + 273.75)t = 17,629t
  • 25 HAVw A6 Juggernaut: Heavy Transport-Vehicle (400) * State of the Art (+50%) * 25 = 15,000t
  • Triple extra ordnance for Juggernaut: 25t * 3t = 75 t (triple ordnance) => 225t
  • 20 Crew per Juggernaut: 25 * 20 * 0.5t * Extremely well trained/State of the Art (+50%) = 375t
  • 1 year of supplies for Juggernaut crew: 500 * 365 * 0.01t = 1,825t
    17,629t - (15,000t + 225t + 375t + 1,825t) = 204t
  • Remaining Cargo: 204t + 5t (replacing HK's) = 209t

Imagine a ship of similar size as the Death Star II... but shaped similar to the Executor. :eek: :eek: :eek: Basically making heavy heavy use of the modification tech's to mix and match to create a monstrosity of a vessel. As for its secrets... Well, it has a few cool features. :jawa_evil: It is essentially the final boss, after all. :p

Im officially scared.

Side Note: Noticed a few things that might need some adjustment CheaterLL, such as the Clone Commando's. Overlooked them before, but they should at least be advanced due to their lethality. I mean, you ever played Republic Commando? :p

Ok easy, I'll just buid a carrier for DS-2's with a 20m thick Cortosis hull and Quantum-crystalline armor. :eek::eek:

I have read Triple Zero.

But with Clone Commando I don't mean something like the NULL-ARCs but rather a heavy armed and armored soldier with few additional training.

To replace them, he does Jarons. :jawa_evil: I went over this issue already, using clones as an example for the Republic. They have the ability to start with such units, but the ability to replace such... is basically impossible until they get the right research.

Then how can star build YVH droids with no problem don't they need research as well and well good thing I don't have any units like that I can just build away.

Edited by Jarons

I have read Triple Zero.

But with Clone Commando I don't mean something like the NULL-ARCs but rather a heavy armed and armored soldier with few additional training.

Good, was going to add that Delta squad >>> other commando's. :rolleyes:

Then how can star build YVH droids with no problem don't they need research as well and well good thing I don't have any units like that I can just build away.

I am meaning to talk to him about that. His schedule being what it is...

*Checks blueprints* How did you... *kidding!!!* :p The resources to build such though... whew... gl. :eek:

OT: I had actually begun designing such a thing a few years ago, with blueprints and stuff, but after the main hangar took about an DIN A2-Sized paper, which is about the size as 4 letter papers, (space for 6 DS-2...).

But this thing would have been massive and armored enough to go right through a planet's core in hyperspace.

OOC: Man, I gotta close my 20 "Conquest" tabs...

OT: I had actually begun designing such a thing a few years ago, with blueprints and stuff, but after the main hangar took about an DIN A2-Sized paper, which is about the size as 4 letter papers, (space for 6 DS-2...).

But this thing would have been massive and armored enough to go right through a planet's core in hyperspace.

OOC: Man, I gotta close my 20 "Conquest" tabs...

Yeah, the amount of resources required would bankrupt entire quadrants.

As for the tabs... Welcome to my world. :mad: :mad: :mad:

You know the attack is against he CIS and he is pretty much working for the republic right?

I misread the map, was under the impression from my memory that the Reps held Eriadu. As is, Aurbere complicates my long-term plans but those were still tentative anyways. However, direct provocation of the CIS is always good for business! Especially with more ships from Fondor and the Inner Rim worlds having to pass by my planets to reach the front lines...

As for the YVH's, I was trying to get a sense of what I can and can't build and how much of it and forgot that YVH's required research.

Also I'm still looking for the word on what I get from my planets and how repairs/construction of ships etc... can proceed.