Conquest

Silenceo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serroco is feeling pretty primitive after that bombardment.

lol, in lieu of superweapons nukes are a nice alternative. So don't piss me off or I'll turn your worlds to slag :p

?...Just use turbolasers from your capital ships/warships, nukes are laughably primitive by comparison to them. Unless you're planning on having a a nostalgia fleet where it uses primitive tech.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Serroco is feeling pretty primitive after that bombardment.

lol, in lieu of superweapons nukes are a nice alternative. So don't piss me off or I'll turn your worlds to slag :p

Won't you think of the children? :eek:

My poor rebels are going to be stomped by all of these warmongers. We're just a bunch of simple guys trying to make our way in the universe. :(

I'd say yes on the Terminus, I was going to use them and do the 1/2 cut due to their shape. As for the Harrowers, they're pretty beefy in area so I'd not speculate.

That's my opinion on it too. Harrowers are a bit more like two triangles meshed together.

?...Just use turbolasers from your capital ships/warships, nukes are laughably primitive by comparison to them. Unless you're planning on having a a nostalgia fleet where it uses primitive tech.

A BDZ takes a lot longer than nuking a planet from the edge of the system...

Primitive? sure...

Effective? Certainly, in fact my fleet could amass more nukes than are currently in service on the planet Earth. Each (considering SW will obviously have superior bombs) will have an explosive yield far greater than a typical earth nuke.

Think like this Wolf,

I could knock you unconscious with a tranquilizer dart, strap you down, then use a laser scalpel to slowly dismember you.

or I could drop a brick on your head.

Brick is much less sophisticated, but it does the job. Albeit less thoroughly and more crudely, but it does it.

Edited by StarSquirrel

Primitive? sure...

Effective? Certainly, in fact my fleet could amass more nukes than are currently in service on the planet Earth. Each (considering SW will obviously have superior bombs) will have an explosive yield far greater than a typical earth nuke.

Think like this Wolf,

I could knock you unconscious with a tranquilizer dart, strap you down, then use a laser scalpel to slowly dismember you.

Brick is much less sophisticated, but it does the job. Albeit less thoroughly and more crudely, but it does it.

Dat metaphor... :p

Well I simply doubled them, I don't think it would be very fair to disclude them.

Doubled what now? As for the Harrowers, I am not quite sure how to classify those since while it is a triangle, it is missing the middle and it is quite beefy...

Side Note: Perhaps try it as if it was a trapezoid? Area = ½(a+b) × h

Edited by Silenceo

Area = ½(a+b) × h

Deargodinheavenwhathaveyoudoneyoumathobsessedmonsterfromthepitsofhell?

How DARE you bring us more math! I did this stuff in highschool and swore I'd never touch these equations again. I've been sober for years I swear! *breaks down sobbing*

Edited by StarSquirrel

Deargodinheavenwhathaveyoudoneyoumathobsessedmonsterfromthepitsofhell?

How DARE you bring us more math! I did this stuff in highschool and swore I'd never touch these equations again. I've been sober for years I swear! *breaks down sobbing*

Edited by Silenceo

Primitive? sure...

Think like this Wolf,

Sure, but a nuke isn't as powerful. While both can destroy cities, turbolasers are much faster than a nuke and more powerful.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Sure, but a nuke isn't as powerful, it's at best city busting. Which requires multiple nukes, sure turbolasers can do the same, but turbolasers are much faster than a nuke and more powerful.

Nuclear winter is a thing Wolf.

Not to mention radiation, or the fact that 2,000 concentrated nukes could theoretically crack the planet in half...

Edited by StarSquirrel

Nuclear winter is a thing Wolf.

It is sure, but do you really wanna deal with that if you're gonna take a planet? Turbolasers, you will get the same result, all without the radiation and the like.

But /Shrug, go with what ya wanna, I'm just sayin.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

It is sure, but do you really wanna deal with that if you're gonna take a planet? Turbolasers, you will get the same result, all without the radiation and the like.

Well no. The point is I'm intentionally trying to annihilate the planet :p

The 30k troops and yes, turbolasers, as well as nukes for annoying cities are for use if I want to actually hold the planet.

Won't you think of the children? :eek:

My poor rebels are going to be stomped by all of these warmongers. We're just a bunch of simple guys trying to make our way in the universe. :(

You can always HIRE some...... extra hands... technically so can your competition, but hey... just a business man trying to make his way in the galaxy.

For Silenceo: Page 5: also I sent it to you....

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=7929930&postcount=44

Edited by tunewalker

Yes, but updates and such. Don't recall seeing the post link in my inbox though, perhaps I merely read over it by accident. :(

I just sent it... here let me see if I can send it again.... (with some of the math...)

Edited by tunewalker