Felix Iresso vs Doc romance

Ponku

For me out of these two its the Iresso one all the way. I tried to like Doc I really really did but I just couldn't like him. I did his romance on one JK and when I rolled a new one she never picked the flirt options but he still constantly kept coming on to her.

I have a feeling that when we meet up with him in KOTFE he'll try again because she's still single :rolleyes:

Iresso on the other hand to me was really sweet, he really cares for the Consular and understands what a big decision it is for her to start a relationship and only wants what's best for her. Whereas on the other coin Doc really just does't seem to care that it's a really big decision for the JK. As someone else mentioned he arrives late so I can understand when people think the romance is a little rushed.

A few people have mentioned the Quinn romance and would just like to add I'm not in the "Quinn is horrible must die Club" I personally really like the character and my SW adores him. Yes he made a mistake but I can understand why, he has faults but so does my SW.

Just wanted to add that Quinn's letter in KOTFE melted my heart so sweet! :)

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

For me out of these two its the Iresso one all the way. I tried to like Doc I really really did but I just couldn't like him. I did his romance on one JK and when I rolled a new one she never picked the flirt options but he still constantly kept coming on to her.

I have a feeling that when we meet up with him in KOTFE he'll try again because she's still single :rolleyes:

Iresso on the other hand to me was really sweet, he really cares for the Consular and understands what a big decision it is for her to start a relationship and only wants what's best for her. Whereas on the other coin Doc really just does't seem to care that it's a really big decision for the JK. As someone else mentioned he arrives late so I can understand when people think the romance is a little rushed.

A few people have mentioned the Quinn romance and would just like to add I'm not in the "Quinn is horrible must die Club" I personally really like the character and my SW adores him. Yes he made a mistake but I can understand why, he has faults but so does my SW.

Just wanted to add that Quinn's letter in KOTFE melted my heart so sweet! :)

My only problem with Quinn was his companion missions. :/ That was when I went aaugh to him. Just didn't care for his killing of a senile moff.

Ugh, I can't stand Doc. I don't like Bruce Campbell at all and that probably has something to do with it. I just finished my Jedi Knight playthrough and I know for sure that she's going to be going for Theron.

My Consular went for Tharan Cedrax but yeah, you know what happens, he chooses his computer girlfriend. My gal was glad that she dodged a bullet at that point. I think the Iresso romance is my favorite one after Torian. I'm in the middle of the Aric one right now but meh I don't really like Cathar as sweet as that grouchy dude is turning out to be.

Some people say Iresso is boring, but if you're like me and don't appreciate romantic drama even in a video game, you will appreciate him.

Edited by Cedia

Ugh, I can't stand Doc. I don't like Bruce Campbell at all and that probably has something to do with it. I just finished my Jedi Knight playthrough and I know for sure that she's going to be going for Theron.

My Consular went for Tharan Cedrax but yeah, you know what happens, he chooses his computer girlfriend. My gal was glad that she dodged a bullet at that point. I think the Iresso romance is my favorite one after Torian. I'm in the middle of the Aric one right now but meh I don't really like Cathar as sweet as that grouchy dude is turning out to be.

Some people say Iresso is boring, but if you're like me and don't appreciate romantic drama even in a video game, you will appreciate him.

Holiday is an AI, but she's alive! As much as my Consular hated losing tharan to her, I find it off that everyone forgets Holiday is supposed to be her own person too. :p

Holiday is an AI, but she's alive! As much as my Consular hated losing tharan to her, I find it off that everyone forgets Holiday is supposed to be her own person too. :p

Well, I find it off that people actually think machines are people in Star Wars. It's too bad that you get dark side points for treating machines like machines.

Well, I find it off that people actually think machines are people in Star Wars. It's too bad that you get dark side points for treating machines like machines.

My Consular gave snarky comments to Holiday (She did get Tharan :p), but I don't recall to many if any dark side points for treating a machine like a machine. Though, there's few that are considered alive and usually personality will start to have people see the machines differently.

I believe in SW, 3PO and R2 are only treated differently because they hadn't been wiped in forever and have personality outsides the norm.

My Consular gave snarky comments to Holiday (She did get Tharan :p), but I don't recall to many if any dark side points for treating a machine like a machine. Though, there's few that are considered alive and usually personality will start to have people see the machines differently.

I believe in SW, 3PO and R2 are only treated differently because they hadn't been wiped in forever and have personality outsides the norm.

Well, my memory isn't what it used to be, but I thought that my Knight did get dark side points for being mean to T7. Or maybe I'm just thinking about disapproval, which is a moot point nowadays anyway.

Personally, I prefer Doc over Felix. He comes off as a womanizer initially, but over time he grows to admire and respect the JK greatly, and when he proposes marriage, it's absolutely perfect. I believe that the JK-Doc marriage is the only one actually officiated and legal out of all of them too, which is cool. The Smuggler can officiate her own wedding with Corso, but I'm not sure how had would hold up in court, and according to Mandelorian tradition, simply reciting some vows to each other constitutes a marriage between Torian and a BH.

Felix is nice, but that's about it. He's not very interesting, and I haven't found myself drawn to his romance for either of my Consulars.

Edited by Yermog

Personally, I prefer Doc over Felix. He comes off as a womanizer innitially, but over time he grows to admire and respect the JK greatly, and when he proposes marriage, it's absolutely perfect. I believe that the JK-Doc marriage is the only one actually officiated and legal out of all of them too, which is cool. The Smuggler can officiate her own wedding with Corso, but I'm not sure how had would hold up in court, and according to Mandelorian tradition, simply reciting some vows to each other consitutes a marriage between Torian and a BH.

Felix is nice, but that's about it. He's not very interesting, and I haven't found myself drawn to his romance for with of my Consulars.

I think that's part of the problem with Felix. This is Star Wars! This is an action adventure! He might be to sweet and the relationship to innocent? That said, I have one Consular who'd never leave him and one he was a rebound for. :) His rescue on Correlia and the reunion was quite nice when in a relationship by that point.

I think that's part of the problem with Felix. This is Star Wars! This is an action adventure! He might be to sweet and the relationship to innocent? That said, I have one Consular who'd never leave him and one he was a rebound for. :) His rescue on Correlia and the reunion was quite nice when in a relationship by that point.

I think I will romance him with my second consular just because I want to experience it, but there's no doubt that Doc wins over Felix any day. I adore Doc. When he actually lets down his guard enough to get close to the JK, she becomes very involved in his life to an extent that (it's implied) no one else has ever gotten to before.

There's also a point towards the end of the class story where you can choose to go rescue him or go attack someone, and if you choose to save him he's so sweet about it. I just love Doc.

If you ask me, they both sucked, honestly.

My female Knight thought Doc was a jerk and annoying, so she rejected him or insulted him on every oppurtunity she had.

My Consular found Iresso boring, so she also stayed single.

It's very annoying not to be able to romance a cool Jedi or something, only males get to romance Jedi or Sith.

If you ask me, they both sucked, honestly.

My female Knight thought Doc was a jerk and annoying, so she rejected him or insulted him on every oppurtunity she had.

My Consular found Iresso boring, so she also stayed single.

It's very annoying not to be able to romance a cool Jedi or something, only males get to romance Jedi or Sith.

I have noticed from your other posts that you hate pretty much all the romance options in the game :)

I love Doc to bits. I think its my favorite romance out of all base classes.

I know a lot of people find him creepy because of his womanizer attitude and the fact that he cant take 'no' for an answer. But that pretty much was what sold me on a romance. He is so persistent that you can do the entire romance with only one Dark side hit and only at the end when he proposes. The rest of the time you just dance around the issue never fully responding to his flirts but never saying definite no. Plus I found the romance hilarious, it made me laugh the most out of all of the romances.

Iresso is just... too sweet, and a bit on the boring side.

"If you don't mind romancing your apprentice 4 times"

Technically LS Sith Warriors could romance Vette. Otherwise, yeah...

I so wanted to romance Scourge on my femknight, and Pierce for my femwarr should have been a fully-fleshed out romance instead of a one-nighter.

All that pales to the poor male inquisitors though. Their romance option is a companion that arguably should have just been struck down the instant she refused to become a Sith. I mean yeah maybe a LS inquisitor would see past that, but for a dark or even a grey one? Seems a bit implausible to me.

Getting back on topic though, Doc is a fun character and worth the time. He's definitely modeled after "Hawkeye" from M*A*S*H and is delightful. Of course my femknight shot him down about the whole marriage thing - she's still holding a candle for Scourge. :)