AP Powertech or Hatred Assassin?

Adiva

Im returning to Swtor and im having trouble decing on which of the two classes to play.

So im curious to hear what you all think of the classes mentioned and how the compare :)

They both seem equally fun but which one has it easier in pve and somewhat in pvp?

I want to be able to dps but still have some nice survivability ^^

Thanks ^_^

Im returning to Swtor and im having trouble decing on which of the two classes to play.

So im curious to hear what you all think of the classes mentioned and how the compare :)

They both seem equally fun but which one has it easier in pve and somewhat in pvp?

I want to be able to dps but still have some nice survivability ^^

Thanks ^_^

Hatred will do better in pve than ap. They both excel in pvp, hatred has better defenses and escapes. Ap has amazing burst and lol-speed HO. AP can do most of its burst from range which is nice. Hatred needs to get into melee range for around half its moves.

Why do people always want to play the most powerful classes ?

FoTM is the way is seems to go, I personally would like to see us Sins in particular Hatred brought in line I am not a fan of my main since launch being FoTM. Plus PvP is not fun playing against a bunch of the same class over and over again. Despite it being clear whom has played the class previously. Let's go back to Mar's being FoTY.

Why do people always want to play the most powerful classes ?

Mercs/Commandos/Sentinels/Marauders do way more damage currently compared to Hatred/Serenity and AP/Tactics.

Currently Serenity/Hatred is just fun to play. I don't even care about it not doing best dps.

Because playing an under powered class is not as enjoyable.

Not to me. Playing an underpowered class makes me learn. Learn how to circumvent the lack of power.

People who want to play the most powerful classes do not want to learn. They do not want to be creative. Their only amnount of creativity flows into "how can I become even more powerful ?"

To me, that's rubbish.

But that's also META : The developers are kind of limited in their thoughts so much that they do not give players the possibility to learn. Because developers are so much focused on developing the power aspect in games ... Game becvome manly games. Because to men, there is ALWAYS competition, there is ALWAYS the question : "Who has the most power ?"

Because humans are pack beings. There is ALWAYS someone who wants to become an Alpha Male.

So, developers are stuck in this kind of thought, in this kind of "pack thinking" / "pack behaviour", too.

And that's why storioes are not creative. Because they ALL merely evolve around the question of "How do I becoime even more powerful ?" In MMOs, there just aren't any good stories - exceptions prove the rule - because "power" and "Competiotion" is the only theme left in MMOs.

At least in male-driven MMOs, which are likewise developed by male developers.

It's time that we leave this one-dimensional thinking behind us.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer