New Transfer

STRATTNUTTZ

Ebon Hawk,

Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Stratt (Jedi Covenant). a new server transfer here. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and throw out some quick info about myself. I'm pretty much a hard core PvE dude, and do a little PvP with friends. I have completed all the NiM Raids minus Council (are raid group fell apart once we got there). I also have many of the timed runs done as well. I primarily only DPS but on every single class and in every spec. I've mained everything from Scoundrel/OP, to Sent/Mara etc.. in this game in progression NiM raiding. I am currently taking a very casual approach being that I havn't really played much since Aug/Sept. If you see me, please feel free to say what's up, of eph-off troll. Thank you all for your time, and have a great day!

V/R

Stratt

Welcome.

I'll post this to you and all others that transfer here, and are interested in Ranked PvP.

The Ebon Hawk has great, high-caliber players who respect the game. The beauty of TEH pvp, is that there are never any trolls queing up like other servers. In addition to the guilds who slam out their collective action in arenas and warzones, the server also has (what is becoming) a huge Global Ranked Arena Channel. Type /cjoin Yolostars to join it. There we can tell when the action is hot from anywhere in the game, and have also been using the channel to form groups for ranked.

The Ebon Hawk has great, high-caliber players who respect the game. The beauty of TEH pvp, is that there are never any trolls queing up like other servers.

LOL I only play this game for the sake of trolling and e-peen stroking, have no respect for this PoS game whatsoever

welcome to the ebon cawk

Ebon Hawk,

Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Stratt (Jedi Covenant). a new server transfer here. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and throw out some quick info about myself. I'm pretty much a hard core PvE dude, and do a little PvP with friends. I have completed all the NiM Raids minus Council (are raid group fell apart once we got there). I also have many of the timed runs done as well. I primarily only DPS but on every single class and in every spec. I've mained everything from Scoundrel/OP, to Sent/Mara etc.. in this game in progression NiM raiding. I am currently taking a very casual approach being that I havn't really played much since Aug/Sept. If you see me, please feel free to say what's up, of eph-off troll. Thank you all for your time, and have a great day!

V/R

Stratt

Welcome stratt, hope you enjoy you're stay.. TEH is a good community for both pve / pvp.