Lightning/ Telekinetics is out of controll!!!

Csillagkari

So just to let you know, we made a test with my mates, and if 8 players goes afk in one spot for 18 hours with a turning script, to handle auto logout and a healer healing them non-stop, then a Lightning/ Telekinetics sorce/sage can land 478 million dmg on them!!!

What a fail!

How could it be that BW didn't tested it out pre 3.0 launch!!!

So just to let you know, we made a test with my mates, and if 8 players goes afk in one spot for 18 hours with a turning script, to handle auto logout and a healer healing them non-stop, then a Lightning/ Telekinetics sorce/sage can land 478 million dmg on them!!!

What a fail!

Good thing so many players afk in warzones, otherwise TK might be underpowered.

Good thing so many players afk in warzones, otherwise TK might be underpowered.

You never know.. you nevr know! And what if they go for a little afk? They are free to go afk! All 8 of them and they are free to do it on the same spot! ITs not goes vs the game rules!

With my fellow mates and this time we will use a few expert doctors as well, till the healer and and me, who will play the TK Sage will need to be monetored to handle some non expected death by sleep deprivation. So we will make a final test what will finally proof, that Lightning/ Telekinetics is OP !

This time I will cast earthquake on 8 afk players who will nono-stop heal by a scoundrell for 376 hours!

The numbers will speak for themselves!

This test would have had to do by BW but what els we can do if they are soo lazy and passed it!

The proof will arrive soon and the number will be omygodable!

I will send a copy of the final screenshot to every swtor player to let them use and link DA PROOF free, and save the world from the distruction of Lightning/ Telekinetics OP'ness.

If I survive the test alive (our doctors are doubt it) my next test will be to make a clear proof how OP is a Sage healer!

A mara will try to kill a my sage healer who will be guarded by a VG and a Shadow tank will cast slowtime and foce breach non stop on the Mara.

My studies predicted, that in the end of the test we will see clearly, that the Mara needs a huge dps buff. But we will see!

You never know.. you nevr know! And what if they go for a little afk? They are free to go afk! All 8 of them and they are free to do it on the same spot! ITs not goes vs the game rules!

With my fellow mates and this time we will use a few expert doctors as well, till the healer and and me, who will play the TK Sage will need to be monetored to handle some non expected death by sleep deprivation. So we will make a final test what will finally proof, that Lightning/ Telekinetics is OP !

This time I will cast earthquake on 8 afk players who will nono-stop heal by a scoundrell for 376 hours!

The numbers will speak for themselves!

This test would have had to do by BW but what els we can do if they are soo lazy and passed it!

The proof will arrive soon and the number will be omygodable!

I will send a copy of the final screenshot to every swtor player to let them use and link DA PROOF free, and save the world from the distruction of Lightning/ Telekinetics OP'ness.

If I survive the test alive (our doctors are doubt it) my next test will be to make a clear proof how OP is a Sage healer!

A mara will try to kill a my sage healer who will be guarded by a VG and a Shadow tank will cast slowtime and foce breach non stop on the Mara.

My studies predicted, that in the end of the test we will see clearly, that the Mara needs a huge dps buff. But we will see!

I'd be interested to see what a annihilation Mara could do if all 8 were AFK for the same amount of time in a 4m radius. I'm betting it would out DPS the sorc.

I blame who they invited to test.

Yes! I'm happy to see some one on the forum who knows how the things goes! Just what he is saying! There testrs were noobs! My tests are valid. Even the blind can see it!

They did. They even said that Lightning is to strong, but they didn't knew how to fix it.

exactlly my riend! I remember when they officially sad that " Lightning is to strong ". And even after they confirmed that it's to strong, they did nothing :rak_02:. And they sad that the talent tree system is to complex for them too fix it!

Edited by Csillagkari

What a fail!

Really!! 18 hours afk, what are you smoking?

Edited by omeru

Yes! I'm happy to see some one on the forum who knows how the things goes! Just what he is saying! There testrs were noobs! My tests are valid. Even the blind can see it!

Oh no, I don't feel they are noobs at all, a lot of those that got invited were from hardcore guilds. But they are tunnel visioned, end-game end-game. They often don't mind if something is overpowered, helps clear after all.

Oh no, I don't feel they are noobs at all, a lot of those that got invited were from hardcore guilds. But they are tunnel visioned, end-game end-game. They often don't mind if something is overpowered, helps clear after all.

Yes exactlly.

We just have to look at the number on my 18 hours test: 475 million dmg! It's a lot! And to let us even feel how much dmg is it exactlly, share the time my friends and lets start to count together till 475 million.

So lets start my friend, for the balance!

I hope you are still with me my friends! For the balance!

What a fail!

Really, 18 hours? This doesn't prove anything. Expect maybe you guys have to much time on your hands.

What a fail!

Sooo your botting then ?

What a fail!

First of all, I don't even know what this retarded *********** test is supposed to prove... I'm hoping this is some sort of joke, yes??? Because those numbers mean absolutely nothing without context of every other classes numbers done in the exact same expirement... If you think there is anything worthwhile to be gained from what you did, don't reproduce...

If you think there is anything worthwhile to be gained from what you did, don't reproduce...

We are planing to repeat the 18 hours test 3 more times to handle random factors. And to show a clear proof how op is Lightning/ Telekinetics! But how I mentioned we are prepareing with all of our energy for the 376 hours test. But I already know that we will have to repeat it 3 times as well to handle the random factors.

Or healer just divorced from his wife in the last days to make the tests unrestricted.

What a fail!

Sorry but what the h*ll are you talking about??

This is a pvp forum... No one plays a WZ for 18 hours

Also are admitting to cheating in the game by using a script??

You do know that other AOE dps classes would probably hit those numbers too in 18 hours or haven't you tested that??

What about the AOE healers??

Really your argument is pointless

About lightning/tk I`ll just say the need to make DoTs cleanseable and that everyone can get a interrupt on their cast. At the moment as sorc I cant interrupt Thundering blast, but on any of my melee I can.

About the rest idc

Sorry but what the h*ll are you talking about??

This is a pvp forum... No one plays a WZ for 18 hours

Also are admitting to cheating in the game by using a script??

You do know that other AOE dps classes would probably hit those numbers too in 18 hours or haven't you tested that??

What about the AOE healers??

Really your argument is pointless

We didn't used the scripts with the healer for the 18 hours test we did it manually, but the 8 players who were involved in the test did used a turning script to avoid auto logout do to afk. It was important to let them afk, coz till our first 18 hourst test one of the players from the 8 accidentally overturned his coffee to his pc desk and till he tried to clean it up, he pushed key "W" a bit. But this was enoughe to leave the aoe, so we had to repeat the test from the begguning : (

If they will be baned for using that script we don't care, they were OP nasty Sages and Sorces any way...

We don't test other classe's aoes, coz we believe that all other classes beside the easy mode OP Sage and Sorce are so complex to play, that they have no opportunity to bind an extra hotkey for there aoe.

I'm all for nerfing force storm (just take away the 25% utility option for it, problem solved IMO).

I personally think they need to remove the slow that force storm provides(suppressive fire, sweeping blasters, and sweeping slash do not offer a slow at all and therefore are not as much of a nuisance to step out of), increase the Force cost to prohibit spamming(all the other AOEs can be spammed to an extent, but you will run out of energy eventually and not be able to do anything but basic attack for a bit...afaik sorcs don't come close to running out of their force when spamming it? don't play one so not entirely sure about that), and it needs to not be affected by Recklessness at all. I think that would do the job to even it out with the rest of the other planted/boostable AOE's out there and not make them have to remove the 25% utility.

Edited by OMGITSJAD