Level 30-59 bracket, what an monster!

Jerro

How about adding one more bracket? The current level 10-29, level 30-59 and level 60 isnt working! Especially 30-59 bracket is broken as hell. Not only is the burst insane from level 50 plus, they also have about 10-14 k more hitpoints than the level 30's. Bolster doesnt work properly in any bracket, and certainly not in said bracket.

Level 10-29 is somewhat bareable at the start and you catch up fairly quick. Level 30-59 What on earth made you think this would work?

Then i guess you were all happy that you managed to get the new expansion out before christmas? "Good job everyone! We managed to mess up the game even more! Lets take some time off for the holidays, when people really have time to play".

Tbh i think you could atleast pretend that you thinking of pvp players? Happy new year pvp guy!

Level 10-29 is somewhat bareable at the start and you catch up fairly quick. Level 30-59 What on earth made you think this would work?

I dunno? Maybe the fact that it worked perfectly fine pre 3.0? They just need to fix bolster. The level gap is not an issue, it never was.

No it never was about levels but this time i think it is actually. It is possible it worked fine back when it was 30-54? but my guess is someone ****ed up and forgot the 5 more levels now. Edited by Jerro

No it never was about levels but this time i think it is actually. It is possible it worked fine back when it was 30-54? but my guess is someone ****ed up and forgot the 5 more levels now.

Why is this concept so difficult for people to understand. The levels have NOTHING to do with it. Its bolster that is currently bugged, plain and simple.

Why is this concept so difficult for people to understand. The levels have NOTHING to do with it. Its bolster that is currently bugged, plain and simple.

I understand the bolster concept well, but this time i think it is more to it. In 10-29 bracket the level number is greyed out, in 30-59 bracket level 50 have a green number, and above 55 yellow wich indicates to me they are harder to beat.

It isnt only that when does the abilities tht are of global cooldown (i.e. vanguards shoulder cannon) start? around 50 i guess for most classes?

I understand the bolster concept well, but this time i think it is more to it. In 10-29 bracket the level number is greyed out, in 30-59 bracket level 50 have a green number, and above 55 yellow wich indicates to me they are harder to beat.

It isnt only that when does the abilities tht are of global cooldown (i.e. vanguards shoulder cannon) start? around 50 i guess for most classes?

*sigh* just stop.

In the 30-59 bracket in december 2014 the team with most 55-59 wins easily hands down. Skills are important yes, and overpowered classes, yes, but the amount of 55-59 is much more important. Why? Easy when you know these people wear pvp or even ranked pvp level 55 gear... and say a 30-54 is only using (and often crappy, because expensive) pve-gear. But yes, in time these people will level to 60 and then the problem goes away.

In the 30-59 bracket in december 2014 the team with most 55-59 wins easily hands down. Skills are important yes, and overpowered classes, yes, but the amount of 55-59 is much more important. Why? Easy when you know these people wear pvp or even ranked pvp level 55 gear... and say a 30-54 is only using (and often crappy, because expensive) pve-gear. But yes, in time these people will level to 60 and then the problem goes away.

PvP gear doesn't have that big of an impact in midbies. Again, the issue is bolster, not pvp gear, not levels, but bolster.

Well you dont have to read this thread at all if you dont want to.

Or you could stop posting since you clearly don't understand whats being said.

We don't need more brackets. If bioware MUST change something it would just be moving the levels. 10-40, 41-59, 60. The break between lobbies and middies made sense because most specs got a powerful ability at lvl 30. Now the new ability is at 41. Even so people would still complain and I don't think it would fix anything. I say leave it as it is and fix bolster. I really don't think it's as bad as some make it out to be. Sure I've been crushed on my mid is sniper at level 38. But that's because my team sucked and theirs didn't. Their team knew how to focus. I would have been crushed at lvl 59 as well. I've also done very well on said sniper when my team knew how to focus. Sometimes the other players are just better. Not saying their isn't an advantage, but there always was and it hasn't really been bothering me.