@Tait Headhunter's Body Armor jetpack bug

Reno_Tarshil

Can you place the Imperial Pilot Suit on the list, it has a jetpack, but the game fires from the boots, not the back for it.

Good point. I've added both Underwater sets to my collection of jet packs, reasoning they would switch to propulsion jets if actually used submerged.

But is it a jet pack? I've not seen any of the intended jet packs having this model. Where as the Underworld sets at least have a 'jet pack' model that is used by actual Bounty Hunter sets. (e.g. Renowned from Legacy vendor)

Nevertheless, unless I get an official contradiction (Tait? Eric?) saying they aren't actual jet packs, I'll add these to my list too (including the Covert Pilot and Imperial Covert Pilot, since both of these have the same 'jet pack' as the Imperial Pilot set)

Edited by LeJarC

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point. I've added both Underwater sets to my collection of jet packs, reasoning they would switch to propulsion jets if actually used submerged.

But is it a jet pack? I've not seen any of the intended jet packs having this model. Where as the Underworld sets at least have a 'jet pack' model that is used by actual Bounty Hunter sets. (e.g. Renowned from Legacy vendor)

Nevertheless, unless I get an official contradiction (Tait? Eric?) saying they aren't actual jet packs, I'll add these to my list too (including the Covert Pilot and Imperial Covert Pilot, since both of these have the same 'jet pack' as the Imperial Pilot set)

They worked before SoR, as did many of the other chest pieces about which we are talking.

I hereby acknowledge all jet pack related bugs! We know that those have not been working as expected, and I spoke with the team that handles that, and we are going to prioritize Shae's and Headhunter's jetpacks. After that we'll kind of "go down the list" as we have a chance. For now, though, I have let them know that you folks really want to see them fixed, so we'll see what we can do, starting with the aforementioned two. Right now, we're seeing if we can get it into 3.1 - no promises.

-Tait

I hope the armor from the BBA vendor is on this list as well.

I hereby acknowledge all jet pack related bugs! We know that those have not been working as expected, and I spoke with the team that handles that, and we are going to prioritize Shae's and Headhunter's jetpacks. After that we'll kind of "go down the list" as we have a chance. For now, though, I have let them know that you folks really want to see them fixed, so we'll see what we can do, starting with the aforementioned two. Right now, we're seeing if we can get it into 3.1 - no promises.

-Tait

The Eidolon chestpiece from the Shadow Pilgrim packs would also be a good one to fix.

The Eidolon chestpiece from the Shadow Pilgrim packs would also be a good one to fix.

Not having the set myself I could have sworn those were just small wings of a sort...

I'll be glad to add it to the collection topic, but need some info then

Is it not working as wanted in both character detail modes?

Or just one (likely high) and not the other (low)?

Any misalignment if working in one mode only?

Not having the set myself I could have sworn those were just small wings of a sort...

I'll be glad to add it to the collection topic, but need some info then

Is it not working as wanted in both character detail modes?

Or just one (likely high) and not the other (low)?

Any misalignment if working in one mode only?

All I know is that it looked (to me) like the center of the back (in between the "wings") was a jet exhaust. When I use Rocket Boost, the flames come from the feet. So I guess it's worth noting this in the list with a caveat that it may be working as intended. Maybe a separate section for "has wings but doesn't fly" :(

(And maybe, for player sanity, the devs could devise a symbol or something to put on the chest icon that indicates whether or not it should replace the feet for Rocket Boost.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...