Something wrong with Bolster?

tempMentive

My Sorc and Sage use the EXACT same gear... 9 pieces are legacy, and I mail them or use legacy bank. Left side is identical, and all augmented the same.

So uhmmm....

My sage has 43k, and my sorc has 40.5k. Bonus damage and other stats are almost the same in and out of the warzone... It also seems like I do a LOT less damage on my sorc than I do my Sage.

***?!

My PT and Vanguard are mirrors, in fact as I played my pt a lot this weekend he has the stat advantage now. He bolsters with 40 less tech damage and 4k less health than my vanguard. I've tried everything to fix it, and the only thing I can think of is I augmented my vanguard right at the start of 3.0, and my pt after the update.

Go naked and add only legacy pieces and see what happens. Then switch and check again. I did that with my merc and commando and my merc ended with less crit. 3% less. Both are identical. No datacrons on either. I then went in full gear before wz started and they matched. So something happened to me when I added gear after the match started that changed crit.

The only other question I had was maybe they have different stats for main hand/off hand with barrel or armor so bolster may effect them differently.

Edited by KALELSAB

yea, bolster is completely messed up, mostly I see Vanguards running around with magical extra 4k health, also Sages, Snipers, Mercs, not sure if it's class specific, havent seen any Gunslingers with undeserved extra endurance so far.

I mean getting like 10% extra hp for free is huge and no, it's not due to me not knowing about augments being bolstered and that the bolstered augments give a lot of endurance. It's ppl in fully 186ish augmented Dark Reaver/Exhumed gear having magic ~400 endurance points more when they're inside a warzone.

other question I had was maybe they have different stats for main hand/off hand with barrel or armor so bolster may effect them differently.

Nope, I use legacy main and off hands well. So that's 9 pieces that I share between sorc and sage.... relics, rear, and implants are the only thing, and they are the same and augmented identical. Out Cant be gear.