Breasts are too big

chosonman

I would like the option to make them a more "athletic size" rather than double D on all my characters. They are not an accurate reflection of the average female form. I understand this request may fall on deaf ears because it may be considered low priority due to the nature of the change but I assure you it would be very much appreciated. Edited by chosonman

I would like the option to make them a more "athletic size" rather than double D on all my characters. They are not an accurate reflection of the average female form. I understand this request may fall on deaf ears because it may be considered low priority due to the nature of the change but I assure you it would be very much appreciated.

LOL I thought you were a guy.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people think it would be much appreciated if this wasn't changed. If the devs focus on this and not fixing bugs, then /fail

It would be an option like changing body types and could be added to the character customization panel. They could collect cartel coins since this would be a modifiable option like the rest of the character visuals.

Edited by chosonman

Well, while I do appreciate the visuals in real life, for the sake of realism and the role play aspect of my character I prefer her not running around with huge bazookas. I want her to be a lean mean fighting machine not Anna Nicole Smith.

Hope I'm not thrown out of the club, but I have to admit that the standard Fallout 3 size is my personal preference. :rolleyes:

Seeing the effort the modding community of that game put into bring them back to genre standard (and beyond), I guess I need professional help :p

Edited by Mubrak

If you want smallish breasts on your character, make a type 1. Slightly larger, type 3, A little bigger than that, yet still proportional, type 2. And arguably large, yet still proportional (i.e.,not Dolly Parton-esque), type 4.

"Problem" solved.

I don't want to be a midget I just want smaller breasts. :p

This thread just makes me shake my head. Go to Perfect World Entertainments website and download Star Trek Online, and Champions online, (they are both free to play) then come back to SWTOR after having surrounded yourself with the players in CO/STO who all have the max slider put Dolly Parton to shame breasts (there are characters there that have breasts larger then their heads)

The breasts in ToR won't seem nearly as noticible :p

EDIT -

Its ok to say breasts but b o o b s is censored... /facepalm

Edited by XiamaraSimi

If you want smallish breasts on your character, make a type 1. Slightly larger, type 3, A little bigger than that, yet still proportional, type 2. And arguably large, yet still proportional (i.e.,not Dolly Parton-esque), type 4.

"Problem" solved.

Type 2 isn't remotely "proportional". While such women exist in real life with real breasts, the vast majority of woman with body types like that and breasts of that size have them store bought.

Which isn't a crime, but that isn't "normal" in any way, shape, or form...

About half that size is normal, stick the breasts from body type 1 onto body type 2 and you'll find "normal".

Sliders would be better.

I loved that show! :) I mean the more options the better. However I hate it when people use "average" arguments like OP, especially in games that don't have an ultra realistic style, like this one.

Edited by Mozepy

I would like the option to make them a more "athletic size" rather than double D on all my characters. They are not an accurate reflection of the average female form. I understand this request may fall on deaf ears because it may be considered low priority due to the nature of the change but I assure you it would be very much appreciated.

No........ * hits you with a tube sock with $20 in quarters in it.*

I just feel the need to point out that none of the body types- male or female- are remotely realistic in this game. But you know what? It's a game. It doesn't really matter.

It's not like all the scenery is hyper-realistic and then we have super-deformed cartoon people running around.

I would much rather time and money went into fixing the numerous bugs, glitches, and crashes in the game than this.

I just feel the need to point out that none of the body types- male or female- are remotely realistic in this game. But you know what? It's a game. It doesn't really matter.

Actually, Type 1 is pretty reasonable for both men and women... I prefer that type over all the others, but I'm clearly in the minority.

remotely realistic in this game

where you kill people with swords made of light, using magical telekinetic powers and travel the galaxy in spaceships, a long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away

Edited by Jboath