And I'm not kidding you. I sometimes just ca-KNOCKBACK and the- KNOCKBACK

Hu-KNOCKBACK

WAKE UP IN THE MOR-KNOCKBACK

??-KNOCKBACK

WT-KNOCKBACK

KNOCKBACK

KNOOCKBAAAAAAAAACK

C-C-C-CO-KNOCKBACK

I kind of agree between nockbacks harpoon pulls AoE stuns single player stuns... it may not look like an issue now to most players but think about how many players don't ahve these moves yet and then think of a battlefield with all level 50s. it's going to be very very lame.

I also think you can replace the word Knockback with LAG that doesn't help much either...

Put my force push on a longer CD then it already is, I'll be mad. As a Immortal, the amount of lulz of Force choke then push off the bridges in void star is unimaginable. Make it so I can only do it once per game, and I will be upset, or in Huttball when they're about to sco..KNOCKBACK LOLOLOL.

I play a Sniper.

Entrench

Instant

"Entrenches you into cover, becoming immune to all controlling effects. Only usable in cover. Ends prematurely if cover is exited. Lasts 20 seconds."

Cooldown? 60 seconds.

Looks like it's time for you to reroll.

Edited by WarTornPanda

My personal favourite is being harpooned into pools of acid in Hutt Ball whilst the harpooner stands very close to the edge thus takes no damage. I’m not complaining, it’s genuinely my favourite because it makes me envy their slyness.

My personal favourite is being harpooned into pools of acid in Hutt Ball whilst the harpooner stands very close to the edge thus takes no damage. I’m not complaining, it’s genuinely my favourite because it makes me envy their slyness.

hehe I do it with the fire grates, much more damage than the slime pools, stand on top of the grate before it blows up harpoon then cryonade them in place while it roasts them lol

I play a Sniper.

Entrench

Instant

"Entrenches you into cover, becoming immune to all controlling effects. Only usable in cover. Ends prematurely if cover is exited. Lasts 20 seconds."

Cooldown? 60 seconds.

Looks like it's time for you to reroll.

/nod-KNOCKBACK

tbh if most of these star wars abilities were real just imagine how many times you'd be knocked off your feet or knocked back... Unlike WoW where the abilities just don't function kinetically at all.

I really like the pvp, it's fast pace and you actually feel like you're in more of fight than other pvps!

Remember in Huttball cheating is encouraged! :D