Life Day Holo-Tree (Green)

Screaming_Ziva

Isn't that one of the choices from the "Holiday Hero" mini-quest?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=784038

No, definitely not. In the decorations interface, you can find 8 Holo-Trees.

• 2 are given from the Life Day vendor (Blue-Purple, Gold)
  • 4 are given from the overheated droids (Blue, Green-Gold, Pink, Red)
  • 1 can be purchased in the Cartel Market (Centerpiece)

The eighth one, the Green Holo-Tree, does not seem to be available anywhere.

These were removed from the game, and the Decorations UI wasn't updated. I don't know when they will be removed from the UI, but they are not obtainable.

Sorry for any confusion!

-Tait

Thanks for the response! I am assuming you also mean the Nautolan Pyrotechnics Expert with that, so both decorations are not obtainable.

Can you by any chance check what happened to the Life Day Present? Will it be available later or was it also cut?

Edited by Jerba

Thanks for the response! I am assuming you also mean the Nautolan Pyrotechnics Expert with that, so both decorations are not obtainable.

Can you by any chance check what happened to the Life Day Present? Will it be available later or was it also cut?

Hey Jerba,

I looked into it and unfortunately the Life Day Present was cut at the last minute, so it won't be available on the Cartel Market.

-Tait

Hey Jerba,

I looked into it and unfortunately the Life Day Present was cut at the last minute, so it won't be available on the Cartel Market.

-Tait

What about the Nautolan Pyrotechnics Expert? You did not explicitly call out if that was obtainable or not. If it is not obtainable, will it be obtainable in the future?

What about the Nautolan Pyrotechnics Expert? You did not explicitly call out if that was obtainable or not. If it is not obtainable, will it be obtainable in the future?

That is not obtainable, and as far as I know, we have no intention of adding it into the game in the future.

Maybe by next Life Day, all the problems with the Life Day Holo-Tree (Green), and Life Day Present (and any other items that didn't get to come out this year for Life Day) --- can be fixed?

It would also be funny to see a Life Day Gift Droid as a Personnel Decor item, or as a Customization for C2-N2 (possibly). Maybe even a special holiday Customization for T7-O1 as well?

On another note for Life Day items in the Cartel Market ---- when will the Winter Warrior title be made available again? I missed out on that and other things last year during the Life Day event, because my laptop at the time pretty much 'died' ..... and I wasn't able to get a new one until after the event had ended.

Maybe by next Life Day, all the problems with the Life Day Holo-Tree (Green), and Life Day Present (and any other items that didn't get to come out this year for Life Day) --- can be fixed?

It would also be funny to see a Life Day Gift Droid as a Personnel Decor item, or as a Customization for C2-N2 (possibly). Maybe even a special holiday Customization for T7-O1 as well?

On another note for Life Day items in the Cartel Market ---- when will the Winter Warrior title be made available again? I missed out on that and other things last year during the Life Day event, because my laptop at the time pretty much 'died' ..... and I wasn't able to get a new one until after the event had ended.

That's wishful thinking I'm afraid... After all, we never got the Red-Nosed Tauntaun that should have been available during last year's Life Day event, without getting any official response. Also, there are dozens of pets that have been in-game for years and never became available.

I often wonder how this happens. My guess is that there is some bug involved where they need to pull the item out at the last minute, and then never get around to fixing it the next time the event comes out.

For example, it is not an accident that the Smugglers slot machine was not in the pack, someone must have taken it out at the last minute. My guess is that the decoration was supposed to be interactive, but QA found bugs with it, so they just took it out of the pack instead of fixing it.

This would not be a problem if we never heard of those things. But the items are still mentioned in patch notes, in social media, in the Collections/decorations interface. So we expect them to be available in the future. But sadly the chances for that are slim. :(

Edited by Jerba

That is not obtainable, and as far as I know, we have no intention of adding it into the game in the future.

Why is he in the decorations list than?

It really makes you look incompetent. He was put into the deco list along with a notation for where you could get him.

Now he's not there? And you have no intention of ever bothering to fix it?

There are many other broken deco in the list as well that aren't available. Will those ever get fixed either?

Just add a bunch of broken deco to the list and never actually make it so players can get it?

Why not? There's an NPC on the fleet using the same model, and he's in the list of available decorations. If he's never going to be available, might I suggest taking him off the list of things that's supposedly available?

I suppose the various placard signs that are listed as available from the prefab droids but actually aren't purchasable are never going to show up in the game and will just sit there on the list forever as well?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.