The gree event.

Alyssis

Well, according to BW on instagram, turning the gree event on wont happen anytime soon.

At least its an official statement of some sorts.. I shall simply inform everyone in general chat asking for how to get the gray helix components that its not possible, because BW couldn't scale the event up to lvl 60.

My two cents tho..: For you guys to turn this event on, is something you can do without a patch or anything. Id much rather have you turn it on, scaled for 55s, so everyone can enjoy the event, then not being able to do it at lvl 60 at all.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then the usual suspects would b*tch around how Bioware is lame and all that, due to the fact the event wasn't scaled accordingly, taking into account the new level cap.

Again.

At least this time around, they tried; unfortunately, it backfired.

Better luck next year I guess. :(

Edited by Darth_Wicked

As long as the Gree event isn't up, having the Cyan Sphere on the Life Day vendor is a massive troll on Bioware's part.

"You want this mount that only shows up once a year? Tough ****, you can't get the helixes this time."

Edited by Cypherz

the gree event needs to come back before lifeday ends one way or the other , most ppl could care less about the scaling we just want our helix components , the gree event is the best event of all and shouldnt be skipped, and it would be nice to see new events, cant tell you how sick i am of bounty week

What also bugs me, is the fact that there are so many people wanting this event, threads everywhere, people asking on every single media, and they cannot give us a single dev post with some decent information. We have to look through instagram comments, facebook comments, and twitter comments.

What also bugs me, is the fact that there are so many people wanting this event, threads everywhere, people asking on every single media, and they cannot give us a single dev post with some decent information. We have to look through instagram comments, facebook comments, and twitter comments.

Yea I was thinking this earlier as well...

Did I mention that I really need a legacy offhand?

:(

Did I mention that I really need a legacy offhand?

:(

You and me both buddy. Legacy offhand, another gree saberstaff, blue and cyan sphere mount. And, sometimes i feel that the two gree lightsabers i have isnt enough either.

Either way, its a really fun event. I love pretty much every reward there is, and even tho i already have max reputation, it wont stop me from doing dailys til i puke, so i can get the rewards..

Either turn it back on at lvl 55 or change the life day vendor to not require helix components...I'd like to get the sphere but what's the point of working on the snowballs if I'll never get the components for the sphere...:rolleyes:

This

Make it comms if you want, 50... 100... Hell, 200 Basics, I really don't care, as long as I can somehow get that Mount before X-mas next year.

I dunno, I'm pretty tired of most of the events - but especially the Gree. The rewards just seem kinda meh for them lately.

"[This is] not the [thread] you are looking for..."

Even if you are not happy with the Gree Event, the components are still required for mounts in the Life Day Event.

Ah.. the fun of orbs in the pvp area... So.. much.. fun..! Good times.. Its been slightly to long since this event.. Way longer then usual..

Eric.. Tait.. Acknowledge us!! Please bring the gree back, one way or another.. Even if it is for 55..!

Seems like most of the complainers didn't quite get what it means if the event currently can't be scaled to level 60.

If they held the event now that would create a major inequality for those players who didn't buy the expansion, since they would all still get all missions scaled to their level, while all those with level 56 and higher would get opponents from 1 to 5 levels below their own level, making it a walk in the park for them... in fact it would become so easy they could just as well give you the comms right away when you pick up the missions.

I'll give you one guess what the result would be if this situation went live...

My bet is that it would create a much bigger storm than the not so smart decision to not accept a replacement token instead of those helix components this time around.

Edited by LeJarC

Seems like most of the complainers didn't quite get what it means if the event currently can't be scaled to level 60.

If they held the event now that would create a major inequality for those players who didn't buy the expansion, since they would all still get all missions scaled to their level, while all those with level 56 and higher would get opponents from 1 to 5 levels below their own level, making it a walk in the park for them... in fact it would become so easy they could just as well give you the comms right away when you pick up the missions.

I'll give you one guess what the result would be if this situation went live...

My bet is that it would create a much bigger storm than the not so smart decision to not accept a replacement token instead of those helix components this time around.

The events have been a cakewalk ever since it started.. You get bolstered, being able to do it at lvl 50.. The xeno SM and HM was just as easy, people were already way over-geared the last time the event was live. People don't care about it being lvl 50, 55 or 60. Most people just want to be able to get the components, and rep needed.

And we also care about the fact that they wont tell us anything, leaving most people clueless in the general chat, asking for how to get gray helix components for this super awesome mount that was added on a vendor that will be here til 6th of January, and then go away again.